UR22 Though USB Sound?

Hey everyone,

I recently bought a UR22 and I’m using it to record guitar, and it’s all going fine. The only complaint I have is that swapping from my headphones that I have plugged into the actual interface, being used just for Cubase, and my wireless USB headphones I use for general PC sound, is really annoying. Is there any way I can playback audio from Cubase to come though my USB headphones connected to my computer and not though the interface?

Thanks! :smiley:

P.S. I’m not using monitors yet because I only just bought the interface, and it isn’t terrible well set up :wink:

No idea how this works on Mac, but on Windows this is pretty easy:

• With your interface connected to the PC, open the Windows Sound control panel.
  • On the Playback tab, select your interface in the list of playback devices.
  • With the interface selected, click the Set Default button near the bottom of the control panel.

This will make it so that any program that doesn’t have built-in device selection will be routed to your interface. Programs that have device selection (like DAWs and movie editors) will still use whatever playback device you have explicitly selected.

Thanks for that, but I kinda want to do the opposite lol. Can I make all the audio come through my USB Headphones?