Cubase and 4K monitors?

I’m considering purchasing a 4k TV to replace my current setup. I’ve attempted to arrange my two Dell 30" (2560x 1600) monitors in some configuration that would be satisfying for my workflow and be somewhat ergonomically, but ended up being a little frustrated. This is partly due to the Cubase’s current windows management limitations and my requirement to mostly work in the arrange window and the score editor - which unfortunately is “imprisoned” within the confines of the main interface project window. I’ve tried vertically stacking the two screens, and placing them side by side (both horizontally and vertically), but neither arrangement has been ultimately satisfying as the bezel width of the combined monitors breaks the contiguous flow.

I think a single 45"-50" 4k screen would be just right for my purposes, by allowing plenty of screen real estate with an acceptable font size. I may mount the TV on the wall (its a bedroom, not a studio), on an adjustable arm to be flexible with angle and placement.

If anyone can recommend a TV that is under around $1500 and has HDMI 2.0 please chime in. I’d prefer Displayport support, but I dont think there are any DP models, such as Panasonic that are available in Australia; importing costs are also usually prohibitive. I don’t need 3D or Smart TV features, but it seems that’s a default inclusion nowadays. The Seiki 50" could be suitable, but as it only supports HDMI 1.4b (30hz); I would rather a model that is a little more future proof by including HDMI 2.0 (60hz) ports such as the Samsung and LG. Any other brands, models for recommendation? Please let me know.

Tom