Is anybody here from the good old days? (yrs2000-2005)

Yeah, it was a little more fun back then. I guess most people realize this is Steinberg ground now and not the wild west of the interwebs like it was on cubase.net and all those places. so who do I remember that I don’t think is mentioned too many times already?

PHIL EXPERT very helpful but not so knowledgable haha! wow! :smiley: :laughing: :mrgreen: :sunglasses:

Then there was this other guy a lot of people suspected was a resurected PHIL EXPERT, but I guess he wasn’t after all? Also very “Helpful”! :confused:

Martin Brown (aka LeedsQuietman aka LQM) who died from auto immune disorder around the age of 40 maybe in 2010 around the winter holidays! Kind of hurt my head to read! :cry: Then his mother died while preparing for the funeral for his son, or something like that? :open_mouth: :cry:

Donovan played some good guitar stuff but got unlucky with the USB-dongle and dropped out. He had some horror inspired nickname?

the fella who signed of his post with greetings to all dudes and dudettes, and made some extremely funky kind of electronic stuff on VST32. What happened to him?

Jack the man who can’t sang but seemed kind of happy anyway? and it was him who said he couldn’t sing!!!

Eilen(?) from Wien, Chairman of the bored, drfunk and MrGroove changed their names and stopped typing?

Hackenslash? A real singer!!!

Oh, before I forget it, Happy Birthday, Neil!

And Bill and Nate and some other silly bastards we used to love before they got themselves banned all over again haha! Not sure I see the point, but that’s the way they’re made? :laughing:

Mark the troubadour with the earthquake inducing vibrato
he use to reinvent himself and pop up every once in a while.

Some people with no name (in my memory)
The french guy who made epic film score music like others poke their noses haha! What happened to him?

And that I think Australian guy who just couldn’t stop emitting the most insanely accurate and useful advice in almost every post he wrote. He sort of vaporized rigtht around the time I got here. MrAntonio? We should try to clone him … if we can find him. Kind of the antithesis of PHIL EXPERT haha!

some people I wish I could forget
The orange guy who just knew best all the time and thought he was the brain police or something! Total weirdo!
conman and brains are two other I wonder why, just why? :unamused: No, actually I don’t haha! :laughing:

But the rest I kind of miss! Even if you were wrong all the time and I was always right! :sunglasses: