Appealing to Steinberg to keep the CMC current viable?

Everyday you breathe there’s hope, but in Steinberg’s case… well… i’m about to chime in with the general misbelief in this thread… Thinking about it for a while ain’t going to make me understand this Yamaha/Steinberg-hit-and-run-phenomenon we all in here have experienced to different degrees…

I know a few really good programmers, and one in particular that made the CMC’s available for Reaper… and with astonishing result’s to the functionality from scratch to finished working solution in only 2 Weeks.
Yes he hacked the communication between the hardware and computer and wrote a new driver…

I also can see WHY steinberg don’t release any SDK ( even if i pray this would happen in a near future) to these controllers as it would kill sales on new products for along time. A fact that is painfully obvious is the way this company always seem to strive to get new shiny coins in their pockets despite of how current cosumers react… they know there will always be new users eager to fill in the blanks where old grumpy users sit on their asses waiting for them to do what’s right… so why bother about countless of longtime, loyal users? " Let’s quadripplef*ck them in the @ss–weehaawww"

Well… i purchased the update, filled their pockets with coins, just to realize iv’e been f*cked again, this software STILL isn’t going to make me work faster…Steinberg don’t want us to be happy and work fast, they want us to fill their pockets with gold and therefor won’t make this a fast, nifty tool for musicproduction… they make it a relatively fast doughbucket so they get more time to develop new doughbucket features to keep the weels spinning… i see it now but just can’t commit to it.

I also know everything that’s written in here is totally pointless, but hope is hard to kill.

All the best fellow CMC’ers