Beatles cover by a beginner...

Well, all I can say is pretty much what has already been said. Best way to get better at singing is by… singing :slight_smile:

Your pitch seems good in this recording though I did find the performance to be somewhat ‘mechanical’ overall.

When I first ventured into singing… I used to to knock back a couple of stiff drinks before fronting up to the mic. It really did help. Now, I don’t need the ‘chemical aid’ so much but I do think it’s a pretty good way to loosen up and lower inhibition - particularly in a dry sterile studio environment. Singing live is the ultimately way to go though. Confidence, and therefore improved performance comes with repeated public humiliation :smiley: I did this weekly for several years and really noticed a vast improvement in my performance. Now, that’s not to say I’m necessarily a good singer of course, which I certainly am not… but then, neither was Dylan, Cohen, Waits etc, but in the end, I think being confident and comfortable in yourself and in front of a mic counts for a lot.

Good job! :sunglasses: