Steinberg e-mail support?

Hi all,

The message says “We will take care of your request and get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that due to bank holidays and large trade shows (e.g. Musikmesse in Frankfurt and NAMM shows) the response might be delayed.” So those two trade shows are only examples.

It is frustrating for the support team and me personally to see that we are not able to respond at least within 48 hours.
The reason for the current backlog has been the Cubase Pro 8 release in combination with many unplanned absences within the team over the last couple of months.
In addition, we had one support agent moving on to Yamaha/Line 6 and two others are currently taking a parental leave.

It is not easy to compensate for this and to find temporary workers or new full time employees that have the product knowledge as well as the needed language skills.
We are currently looking for new full time support agents and recently hired three part time 1st level agents to cope with the backlog.

The above is not supposed to be any kind of excuse, I merely wanted to give an insight into the reasons for this.
I am also very much aware that this is not the first time I write something similar here.
We have to improve the situation to meet your and our own demands and I am really sorry because we do care.