Windows 7, 8 or 8.1?

Hello,

please, try with LatencyMon instead of Latency Checker - its report is much more detailed and reliable (Latency Checker is not supported on Win 8). Furthermore, you find details of every driver in use, response times, DPC and hard page faults - besides a recommendation of which settings you might need to tweak.

Can you please check the RAM usage in Task Manager and see how much of the available memory you are using?

The dump needs further debugging, can you send me the dump files? If I can’t get further information with the symbols I have installed, the dump will need to be analysed by Development (Cubase debug symbols are not public, of course). Detailed info about the system in use and how it is connected with the slave machines would be most helpful. It looks to be a quite complex setup, so it might be not really easy to trouble-shoot.

It looks like ASUS published some updates, for sure the Realtek driver has been updated this year. http://www.asus.com/it/Motherboards/RAMPAGE_II_EXTREME/HelpDesk_Download/ - make sure everything is up to date, please.

If you don’t know how to send the dumps, please send me a PM. So that I can also ask for further info, if needed.

Kind regards,