BSOD when closing N5 - how to BU settings

Getting blue screens when I close N5. Every time it happens, I lose all of my settings (mediabay database, control room presets, key commands, etc.). I have an image of my drive so I am able to be up and running pretty quickly. But would still like to get to the bottom of it. My question in regards to N5 is:

How do I back up all my settings so when it does crash, I can quickly restore without using an image (which takes about an hour).

Are all the settings in: C:/Users/User Name/AppData/Roaming/Steinberg/N5

Can I just copy this folder onto another drive, then, when I get a blue screen and lose all my settings, just copy this folder over? Or is some information located somewhere else?

P.S. As a side note, I’ve updated my drivers and bought a new video card and still getting BSOD. Was thinking that this could be my RAM because N5 is dumping everything in RAM when it quits? Thoughts?

A BSOD is pointing to a pretty big hardware issue.

What I have done is used http://www.jottabackup.com to automatically back up settings. You get the last 5 revisions of a file so you’re in good hands should something happen to your preferences.

JOTTA seems like a great service. Especially when I think all I’d need is the “free” version. So as far as settings go, is this is only folder I have to BU:

C:/Users/User Name/AppData/Roaming/Steinberg/N5