Exporting wavelab 9.5 montage tracks for protools editor

Hi guys,

so unfortunately I’ve moved to a company where I use Wavelab and they use protools.
Sound engineer is on board to give my work a last polish but I can’t work out how to export an un-rendered track by track montage for him to open on protools- nor can he.

Appreciate any thoughts- looked online and in the manual and have probs just missed something obvious.

Hi!

I think you need some conversion software like EDLMax or similar

or if someone have Nuendo maybe that is a way to Export Audio ?

someone else ?

regards S-EH

You could also try AATranslator which will convert Wavelab to ProTools and vice versa via Wavelab’s AES-31 capability.

The last time I tried ProTools to Wavelab conversion with it was a number of years ago and all the pro tools stereo tracks became left right mono tracks in Wavelab, which was not really technically wrong, but was unfortunate for how I wanted to use the stereo tracks in Wavelab. But hopefully there would be improvement in that by now. (but maybe not).

How many tracks are you using, and are they stereo or mono?

I can’t work out how to export an un-rendered track by track montage for him to open on protools

You can solo a WaveLab montage track, render it as a wave file, and open it in Pro Tools.
Else, what are you missing?

Philippe