POLL: Clicking and fiddling in the new mixer.

Headlands,

I don’t want to quibble. I’m not slamming you personally. I respect your motives, and I have appreciated your posts. Honest. Please don’t out-of-context micro analyze my comment. I respect you, and the poll is not valid, and that doesn’t mean I respect you less. I apologize for any disrespect you felt… it was not intentional. I was responding to someone else; I can see how you could have experienced it as a personal slam, and I’m sorry for that. My reason for even bringing it up is because there has been so much vociferous brandishing of the poll’s results as if they were of empirical value, and because of the wording (which is all anybody has to work with in experimental design).

I was talking, in that part of my response, about the poll, not the mixer/CR features. Believe me, I got some really bad grades early on in my experimental design class, and grew to understand and love it (not bad grades) so I know of what I speak!

I did not vote in the poll, for all the reasons I presented in my earlier post, and I didn’t want to be part of the scrum. I know your motives were good. I also believe this is a discussion worth having. I wish that the “poll” part of it weren’t there, because there’s no reason for it. We all know issues exist. As I wrote earlier, I’m really looking forward to key commands and EuCon integration and all sorts of things for the new mixer and CR. There’s much more for it to do, and that takes actions one way or another. I’d like the mixer to work better with workspaces.

There are things to talk about. Sounds like you and I, and any number of other reasonable Nuendo users have a lot to contribute, perspective-wise to this conversation.

Respectfully!
Chewy