It's time for the annual thread to the admins...

NEVER say never. :wink:

I still feel like I missed out because I wasn’t checking the forum but once every few weeks when it happened. One day they were there and the next day they weren’t. :confused:

And I’m friends with both. I didn’t mean to imply that I have a problem with Paul coming back but I have to admit that I do consider him to be a lightning rod for controversy.

so where is this argument ,sounds like it might be a good read .
because they were banned have their posts disappeared?

I’m guessing some of the posts are still there, but they may be difficult to find because they both show up as Guest.
It wasn’t just 1 thread either, iirc.

edit: just spend some time searching for it, but I can’t find much. This topic comes closest:

Their accounts and posts apparently still exist. (Zenda = Glyn).

thanks Strophoid in the end up i didnt bother reading it so i cant comment, thanks anyway.

To set the record straight:

For me, we are here to work honestly together to celebrate and support each others’ talents and tech skills and to do some good in the world with them. I originally joined this forum because, from the beginning, Steinberg made it clear and strict that this forum was to be music-related, to respect people and their ownership of material, and to steer clear of political or religious debates. I always supported and, if need be, defended this policy.

Those who actually know me are aware of this - they lived it first-hand, and it is so good to greet you all here after so long :slight_smile:

Those who don’t know me are welcome to read or re-read the history to confirm what I say. Though if I stay here longer than this post, might as well just form your judgement directly as we get to know each other making and appreciating our music.

Larry - Hi, and thank you for Skyping me this recent forum change and this thread.

Best wishes
Glyn

HEY - who the hell is he ^^^^^ and who the hell lt him in here??? :imp:

:laughing:

Hi Glyn! :wave:

Halle Berry has been usurped. Mommy says Alka-Seltzer®

Now there’s a surprise.
Welcome back :sunglasses:

Indeed!

wb Glyn! :smiley:

Greetings, Glyn, 'hope you’re well :slight_smile: !

Mauri.

Welcome back Glyn, nice to see you here again. Better to read you again in future though! :smiley: :laughing: :sunglasses:

p.s., sorry for being a Skype stranger… lots going on in the world for me. :confused:

Agreed !

Welcome back, Glyn!

:sunglasses:

Howdy Glyn,

Nice to read you here again!

Best Wishes,
Nick

YAY! He’s back!

Welcome back Buckaroo. Déjà vu all over again: reminds me of the time you came back from sabbatical some years ago.

RLS

HAHA! The GlynCounter™ just registered one up!!! :sunglasses: Welcome back!

Welcome back Glyn!

How’s things? It was a pity we didn’t get the chance to meet when I was in London.
Maybe next time!

Cheers,
Wim

Hi Glyn. Hope you’ll participate in the musical creations end of it again. All of your commentary was much appreciated, and your contributions were always stimulating. Glad you are back.