Komplete VSTi (or similar ??)

I have Komplete 8 and plan to upgrade to komplete 9 ultimate …soon. Their library of sounds is quite extensive and after a year I am still discovering more sounds that I have yet to try out. Within Kontakt factory librabry they have their sounds sorted as Band. choir, orchestral, world, synth, vintage and urban beats plus in the orchestral they have their legacy instruments in there as well. Then there are the add on libraries such as Abbey road drums, Berlin Concert piano ETC you can chose not to install those libraries. Personally I think that Komplete Ultimate 9 is probably the best bang for anyone’s buck, huge sample librbary, VTI synths FM8. Massive, Absynth, guitar rig plus the plug effects plug packages of Solid Mix, EQ and Comp and the Classic reverbs bundle… there is a lot there.

I’m not sure what differences Komplete 9 vs Komplete 9 ultimate are for samples, but regardless of what you get you are probably going to have more than you need and will either will find the jazz stuff meets your needs or leaves you wanting just a bit more which would mean looking for a specific sample library that might cost has much as Komplete does. You can buy specific add ons indiviaully and install them as well.