Speculation: Cubase 7.5 OR 8.0 @ mps?

By that I mean that GA4 will be included as part of Cubase 7/8

Yep,
I think it´s Groove Agent 4. It’s about time for an Update…
From the Groove Agent product page:

“Groove Agent is currently not available for sale. Please have a little patience until the next iteration of Groove Agent is brought to completion”.

That does mean a lot.

According to that: NO Cubase 7.5 !

The GA4 page has said that since the start of the GA thread over at the GA forum (Should be about the same time as they stopped selling GA3)

EDIT: and when i say “GA4 page” i mean GA page

this sound like a c7.5 update to me… but still have to wait until 29 :sunglasses:

Mono Instruments Tracks

Colour coded inserts (to help with channel visability) personal request

Fx channel presets

multi out instrument tracks…

a few of the improvements i’d like (and pay to have) in a new (possibly!!!) version of Cubase. :slight_smile:

Hi guys,

only two more days to go and we will all finally find out what is new in the Steinberg world :slight_smile:

Regards

CAN YOU HANDLE THE EXCITEMENT CAPS LOCK INFERS???
I THINK NOT!

Seems like a lot of announcements recently. Steinberg has been busy…

Better be good, Luis :wink:!

Mauri.

Updates and introducing new product !

It will be Cubase 7.5 update! I already saw the 7.5 update from 7 in the shops (€49).

Which shops? :confused:

Yes, but from what I’ve seen, those Steinbergians know how to play the game, and good on them :wink:!

Mauri.

+1

well… 29th is black friday … maybe steinberg will have a discount and sell the 7.5 update for 48.9 $ only instead of 49 :smiley:

cubase becomes “expensive” with all those updates for casual user comparing to some other DAWs :unamused:

disappointment!!!

:unamused:
No Groove Agent 4? No Sequel 4? WTF???

:angry:

Hm. I have a 7.06 and I really do not know if I like it or not.

The mixer is a click fest, control room is more difficult to use than ever, channel strip is nice somehow but I do not see any advantage in its handling compared to normal vst3 plugs, 7.x uses 200 MB more memory for the same project than 5.53 which bothers me cause I am stuck in 32 bit world for several reasons.

I really like the new eq with analyser, the chord track and the finally fixed arranger pause-after-repeat bug, channel pics for mixer channels and the latency free pitch correct plugin.

I absolutely do not care about IC air, the Voxengo plug, VST Connect se or the quick link system for mixer channels. I really hope 7.5 will have some features that make the 7.x version more attractive to really use it instead of 5.5.

Up to now Cubase 7 for me is something I try out with every service release and that makes me think “no no no this is simply not as usable as the older version” every single time. Could it be that Cubase already has everything I need and there is no must-have feature left to integrate for Steinberg to really make me want to switch? I hope I am wrong.

haha… yes, it´s a funny joke, because S1 is NOT comparable with cubase. S1 lags in so many many ways (rudimentary Midi, etc. etc.) recently I saw this comparative (for people which are interested in)
http://www.gearslutz.com/board/music-computers/741343-studio-one-cubase-6-5-a.html

ok. but back to topic!

I agree with you. But there are many users who want to have exactly these “superfluous” features…
furthermore compare it with the current Sonar X 3: there are almost only added purchased licensed plugins. (!)
so I get upset about it no longer. it does not help…

I really hope there are. It is just not very probable IMO. :mrgreen: Just kidding, if ne1 likes the 7.0x features I am the last person on this planet to critizise her/him. But if I look at Cubase and Nuendo forums all over the net, I get the feeling I am indeed not the only one to feel this way. New Cubase users like the new program generation, many long time users sound a bit… well kinda disgusted somehow.