Andrew (Steinberg Cubase 7.5 Exclusive Feature Demo)

General discussions on songwriting, mixing, music business and other music related topics.

Andrew (Steinberg Cubase 7.5 Exclusive Feature Demo)

Postby TheNavigator » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:08 am

I'd like to see Andrew more often in videos. He seems to be a great guy and I just enjoy his calm, friendly and competent way of explaining things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLvwX6b4XzA <--- GOOD - THIS IS HOW I LIKE PRODUCT VIDEOS

Maybe you can make him do your other videos as well from now on, instead of the guy who did the "over the top - 'this is so amazing, omg, I can't believe this, and I talk like I was selling a vacuum cleaner and a set of cheap silverware overprized on shopping TV'" - Cubase 7 video a year ago. I'm still annoyed when I think of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIMZaxKGjhg <--- BAD - TERRIBAD, LIKE SHOPPING TV
Last edited by TheNavigator on Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chris, The Navigator... Keyboards, songwriting, CTO and aspiring coproducer for Visions of Atlantis.

PC watercooling and overclocking afficionado.

Main device: Cubase 7.5 64 bit on Windows 8.1 (4930k @ 4.1 GHz, 32 GB of RAM, 3 SSDs), Halion 5, Padshop Pro, RME Hammerfall DSP + Multiface, Avid Artist Control V2, Roland A88, AKG K701 headphones, lots of other nice stuff
Mobile cutlery: iPad Air 2, Cubasis (always the latest version), Audio Bus 2, Focusrite iTrack Dock, one or the other cheap USB MIDI keyboards

Favorite synthesizers: u-he DIVA, Padshop Pro, Halion 5

"Storms can't kill the faith in rainbows"
TheNavigator

Re: Alex (Steinberg Cubase 7.5 Exclusive Feature Demo)

Postby G-string » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:07 am

great bloke , good presenter and good to have a laugh with but his real name is Andy ;-)
I7 3770k - win7 64 bit - C7.5.20 - WL8e - Halion 5 - Padshop pro - Cmc - Midex 8 - Uad - Rme FF/ADi8pro - Automap 4.7.3 b
G-string

Re: Alex (Steinberg Cubase 7.5 Exclusive Feature Demo)

Postby vespesian » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:59 am

TheNavigator wrote:I'd like to see Alex more often in videos. He seems to be a great guy and I just enjoy his calm, friendly and competent way of explaining things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLvwX6b4XzA <--- GOOD - THIS IS HOW I LIKE PRODUCT VIDEOS

Maybe you can make him do your other videos as well from now on, instead of the guy who did the "over the top - 'this is so amazing, omg, I can't believe this, and I talk like I was selling a vacuum cleaner and a set of cheap silverware overprized on shopping TV'" - Cubase 7 video a year ago. I'm still annoyed when I think of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIMZaxKGjhg <--- BAD - TERRIBAD, LIKE SHOPPING TV

Seriously. +1.
vespesian

Re: Andrew (Steinberg Cubase 7.5 Exclusive Feature Demo)

Postby G-string » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:57 pm

glad to see you edited your post to his real name ;-)
I7 3770k - win7 64 bit - C7.5.20 - WL8e - Halion 5 - Padshop pro - Cmc - Midex 8 - Uad - Rme FF/ADi8pro - Automap 4.7.3 b
G-string

Re: Andrew (Steinberg Cubase 7.5 Exclusive Feature Demo)

Postby GroovinDJ » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:03 pm

Yes, I met him in person during the Cubase 6 "back to music" tour at Digital Village in London.

Got a T shirt too 8-)
Cubase - Yamaha n12 - Ableton Live Suite - Reason - Sony Acid Pro - Adobe Audition - Sony Vegas - Virtual DJ - Traktor - Gizmolabs RPM
GroovinDJ

Return to Steinberg Lounge