If you like the 7.5 update...+1 this and reply

+1 , only thing I notice is the shortcut key for the eraser doesn’t work??

Feel free to Like/+1 my topic

The random resets are understandable with new code but if SB cannot fix this, then it must be considered to protest at SB door.

Its not issue. Its how the functionality are made and programed.
I get it now why it is that way. There are a good reason why Steinberg implemented it that way if you haven’t notice that yet in Cubase 7.5. :wink:

By the way… when I’m on the mixer-page on my second monitor I never lost connection to it as you describe?
I use pre programed hardware “softkeys” too to control the mixer functions and all work with no issues.

Many of the issues you describe and experience ,I’m afraid I don’t have them on my setup…
link channels etc work etc… Sometimes I use key command for that too… :wink:

Multi monitor environment here too= no problems.

organize the plugins? = Use in “preference” organize as “Vendors”. and the new “search function” in the plugin window couldn’t be easier. I use it every day.
Example want “Waves CLA plugins”. Write “CL” in the search field ------> …and "BOOM "CLA-Compressors comes up automatically.
Write—> Me… and “Melodyne” comes up… How hard can it be?

Work with it… not against it! :wink:

Best Regards
Freddie

Instead of complaining here in this thread, why don’t you tryout the MIXER 2 and MIXER 3 yourself instead. :unamused:

Best Regards
Freddie

Instead of complaining here in this thread, why don’t you tryout the MIXER 2 and MIXER 3 yourself instead.

Not complaining, nor am I asking for a workaround.

I am asking for the issues to be fixed, and I’m sure nearly all other users of the program would agree.

I see you are already boosting your post count by quoting twice.

@ Freddie,

Z-order has nothing to do with plug-in organisation (another pet hate in this forum).

LOL :smiley:

Do you think I care of post counts? :laughing:
I have been here before years back…I just re-open this as new account. I would be “Grand Senior Member” by now…but who is counting… :wink:

Best Regards
Freddie

Aha I see!, Thanks! :wink:

Best Regards
Freddie :slight_smile:

There was once a very famous member (similar name to you) who said “rank is no rank on the SB board” and despised emoticons, the point being are you trying to fake his account?

Fake? No I have had the same user name for many years. Both here on other forums. By the way, my real name is “Freddie”.

But I can’t recall saying: “rank is no rank on the Steinberg board” and despised emoticons, ?
The “words” doesn’t sound like me…perhaps you mix me up with someone else? :unamused:

Best Regards
Freddie

I’ve never doubted your knowledge, but my question was really quite simple.

JMCecil provided some insight but even he fell short of explaining the complete situation with the mixer.

how so? The reproes have been done. And the majority acknowledged by the borg.

Where is/are the acknowledgement(s) and have they guaranteed any fixes for specific issues related to the mixer and project page?

The Borgz never guarantee to fix anything. They do however, make comments in threads from time to time. You can go back and read the 4k threads about this crap if you want. I’m not interested.

It seems very easy for the “Borgz” to escape scrutiny by going under the radar in this way.

Here’s a simple repro of the mixconsole insert menu bug. If it is in “Full screen” mode, it doesn’t detect the screen size of multiple monitors …

And, here’s a nice one of the z-order problem using a 2nd monitor.

And that doesn’t even take into account some deeper problems, like the ASIO lazy load problem.

Here’s the solo/mute QLink bug