THANK YOU STEINBERG!! Cubase 7 and Cubase 7.5 are amazing!!!

Sometimes I’m staggered by the expectations, demands and moans of certain self-proclaimed professionals, and others, on here. I started with Pro-24/Atari and was THRILLED to be able to program drums and no longer be dependent on lame TR-707 loops. As far as I’m concerned, since those early days Steinberg have increasingly provided me with useful ways to while away the time between making a bob or two, the features and sheer power offered by Cubase in 2013 are WILDLY beyond anything anyone could have imagined in the early years. I made a living writing midi files in the 80’s - no DAW has ever surpassed Cubase’s midi implementation.

How can Freddie’s post possibly have been seen by some as provocative? Thanks to him I’ve looked again at my old XP tweaks, turned my AERO back on and background services to programs - stability and performance have improved as a result. I really LIKE Freddie, and Cubase too - all you moaners should sort out your own systems before accusing Steinberg of writing anything but GREAT software.