Artist Mix and C 7.5 - Solo Channel

Post general topics related to Cubase 7 and Cubase Artist 7 here.

Artist Mix and C 7.5 - Solo Channel

Postby maaaquemeseyo » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:11 pm

Hi, I'm having a annoying behaviour in C 7(7.5) with my Artis Mix

Every time I select a SOLO channel in the Artist Mix it's exclusive. So, if I can only solo one channel at time.
However in the mix console (screen) I can solo multiple channels at the same time just clicking the solo buttons.

In Eucon if you change Solo In Place to AFL, the Cubase activate/desactivate Listen Mode in the channel when you push solo button in Artist Mix. But again, you can turn on listen mode in ONE channel.

Is this a bug? I can't see the purpose to have exclusive solo active in Artist Mix by default.

Thanks. :?
maaaquemeseyo

Re: Artist Mix and C 7.5 - Solo Channel

Postby Tomess » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:33 pm

Hi!

If you solo one channel, just press 'ON' on the other channel(s) you want to activate too.

Greets, Tomess
Cubase 7.5.10 32 Bit, FL Studio 11 32 Bit, Waves Silver Bundle
Motu 24 I/O, Euphonix MC Mix, M-Audio Axiom 61, Akai MPK Mini, Maschine 2.0
dbx 166 XL, SPL Goldmike, GroupDIY 51X Rack, 1176 Clone, SSL G 4000 Clone, Neumann V475 24:2 Summing Amp, Genelec 1030
Intel Core 2 Quad Q 9400 2,6 GHz, 8 GB DDR 2 Ram, Asus P5Q, NVIDIA GeForce 210
Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit
Tomess

Postby maaaquemeseyo » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:26 pm

Tomess wrote:Hi!

If you solo one channel, just press 'ON' on the other channel(s) you want to activate too.

Greets, Tomess

It works! Thanks!!!!! :D :D :D
maaaquemeseyo

Postby Elien » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:42 am

Hi, in Addition to that you can select the "solo mode" in the eucon application any time - you can select among "solo" and "cubase listen" (it is not called like that but I find it very convenient to control the "Listen" Button via Eucon sometimes) .

Cheers, Ernst
Cubase 7.5.10 on Win 7 ultimate 64 Bit, Intel i7, 2x Matrox Graphics Card, 5 Monitors. RME RayDat. Presonus Firestudio, DigimaxFS, Art Tube Preamp, Line6 x3 pro, lexicon mx400, Headphone preamp, Digipatch Digital Patchbay, TCHelicon VoicePro. Yamaha HS80M plus Subwoofer, Behringer MS40. Euphonix MC Control V2; Euphonix MC Mix, AKai MPD18, Novation RemoteSL 61, Novation Zero SL MKII, Automap 4. Yamaha Motif XF8; Komplete 9 Ultimate, GPO, Garritan Jazz&Bigband, ARC System, Miroslav Philharmonic, Jamstix, Various Applied Accoustic Instruments, Melodyne
Elien

Postby maaaquemeseyo » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:35 pm

Elien wrote:Hi, in Addition to that you can select the "solo mode" in the eucon application any time - you can select among "solo" and "cubase listen" (it is not called like that but I find it very convenient to control the "Listen" Button via Eucon sometimes) .

Cheers, Ernst

Nice feature. Thanks!
maaaquemeseyo

Return to General