7.5 Patch date ?

For those folks who do that, their logic is that they don’t have problems and therefor you shouldn’t, either. If you do have problems, it’s 100% your fault because you have a low post count. It’s how more than a few of the major lurkers here think, so you get used to it. For the time being, just do your best to ignore them and don’t hand out insults even if their stubbornness is frustrating (seriously, they want that - if you make them a victim, they relish the fact that they can report you to a higher authority).

First, if you have problems with Cubase, try to find the cause of it yourself, then post to the forums. Posting it here in the “general” section won’t do anything because it’s not meant for technical issues, and the lurkers here, whether good intentioned or otherwise, just don’t want to hear about it. Instead, post it to the “issues” forum where it will actually be looked into.

I’ve personally complained numerous times about instability and crashes with this version (7.5), but nothing can get done about it unless I come up with a meaningful bug report. So, in the meantime, I’m using an older version of Cubase for vital projects, and, when I have time, I’m testing my problem plug-ins in the newer version so I can compile a list of issues and crash reports that are more useful than “stuff’s broken sometimes, man”.

There’s more to see in the issues forum, anyways. It’s like a multi-player minesweeper, there are flags everywhere and everyone’s hitting 5s and 6s.