The 7.5.10 maintenance update for Cubase 7.5 / Cubase Artist 7.5 will be available from February 6, 2014 on as a free download and includes the following improvements:
- • The loading time of huge projects is no longer unexpectedly high.
• Switching between projects with different sample rates now works as expected.
• Closing the record mode pop-up of the Transport Panel now behaves as expected.
- • Emptying the trash on the Audio Pool no longer leads to an unresponsive state of the application.
• Inserting hitpoints now works as expected.
- • Audio return channels of instrument tracks are now always displayed correctly.
• Clicking on a MIDI region of an instrument track in an inactive project while holding the SHIFT key no longer leads to an unresponsive state of the application.
• Reselecting a drum map in setup window no longer renders the application unreliable.
- • Scrolling in the Score Editor now works as expected.
- • Switching between channel strip presets with different EQ positions no longer affects the bypass EQ state.
• Switching from a multi-display to a single monitor setup no longer changes the MixConsole window configuration.
• When using a Steinberg UR series interface and displaying the hardware rack in MixConsole, scrolling and zooming now works as expected.
- • The complete plug-in set is now working as expected in Cubase Artist 7.5.
- • All functions of a Mackie Control Universal involving the SHIFT button now work as expected.
• Using the configurations 1-8 on a Mackie Control Universal now work as expected.
• When switching tracks during recording, the Quick Controls now behave as expected when using a Mackie Control Universal.
Thanks for choosing Cubase!
Team Leader Product Marketing Group
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH