7.5.10 discussion and questions

Good… perfect for fixing this topic.

I had 7.0.x running on a test system with Windows 7 and mainly used it for MIDI, so it was workable (I needed to learn more about chords :wink:

Obviously there was major issues with the mixer but my view there is, so long as the problems are fixed then there is :no problem:

A subscription model maybe but if it brings value to the program in the form of useful features not to mention permanent fixes to specific issues, then fine.

I can install 7.5 if I want but that would introduced more complexity which at this time I do not need because I am in the process of converting my projects over to the current version.

i thought there was something wrong with my settings… this has been puzzling me for weeks !!!

really does need to be addressed ASAP. !!

I’m definitely having more random crashes since 7.5 on Windows 7 64 bit (7.05 was more stable) but cant track them down due to the random nature. Hoping 7.5.10 fixes them if even ‘by accident’!

Anyone actually reported it as an “issue” yet? You know. In the ,like, Issues section?
Cubase mutes your WHOLE keyboard?! It’ll be fixed on April 1st. No worries. :laughing:

LOTS of other software is released with NO bugs at all. Especially Live and Reaper and Logic and Pro Tools and they all work on EVERYONE’s computer just fine.
Cubase 7 sucks because it crashes on MY machine which is just PERFECT. If it doesn’t crash on your machine then you’re just not using enough plugins like what I do. Plus I write huge scores for movies and my clients look over my shoulder and laugh at Cubase 7 crashing. Please fix it.
I don’t believe anyone has pointed these things out before.

roll on April 1st, looking forward to it… :slight_smile:

I completely agree your post, Logic was with some and I mean some and 6 bug fixes in 6 months, I use Protools same way, Cubase 7 with 7 updates not resolutive in 1year and half… nobody in steinberg gave some kind of excuse or sorrows…and people here, after payed update and upgrade unuseful versions still say “thanks steinberg”, I’ve moved all my work under Logic X in these days and everything works GREAT with a lot of plugs, the same than crash cubase 7 in 64bit mode. No any single crashes under OSX 10.8 or 10.9… ahhh but yes we have Magneto with Cubase 7 and new “old” features remixed for not expert users :laughing:

Sorry what? Pro tools doesn’t crash……you’re having a laugh.

I have not had one Cubase crash since 7.05, I will try using more plugins like what you do.

AWWWW! Found out so soon. Oh, the irony. :laughing:

Have they added complete track colors in the Mixconsole? Do you believe that it might be implemented in 7.5.10…?

I do not expect that a bugfix release will contain new functionality (is it new functionality?)

Good question…? I know that it’s been a long time request. It shouldn’t be very difficult, being that the Mixconsole’s code already contains color coding. Like they did with the Project window…

I have not had one Cubase crash since 7.05, I will try using more plugins like what you do. [/quote]

Yes we know. I don’t have any stability or graphic issues either. Cubase is stable as a ROCK on Windows 7 x64 and Windows 8 x64!

The answer on all your questions is Windows 7 64bit, Windows 8 x64.
And that is were all the POWER and professional users are using that need systems that can handle all plugins.

Best Regards
Freddie

Yes we know. I don’t have any stability or graphic issues either. Cubase is stable as a ROCK on Windows 7 x64 and Windows 8 x64!

The answer on all your questions is Windows 7 64bit, Windows 8 x64.
And that is were all the POWER and professional users are using that need systems that can handle all plugins.

Best Regards
Freddie[/quote]

Misquotes and horrid use of English, what a uniquely satisfying (not) post!

Do you want me to explain the punchline? My goodness, irony is well wasted here.
I thought I’d join the club where every time I explain that there are users with no crashes that is the typical response. :laughing:
FYI It’s actually decades since I had a serious crash. Most instability is caused and experienced with those who have absolutely no idea what goes on under the hood and yet are too into themselves to admit they just may be doing something wrong.
I await a telling off by the fun police. :mrgreen:

There are those who iron the irony :nerd:

Four creases in their trousers and two on the shirt front. :ugeek: :mrgreen: And sandals. With socks.

lol… thx for keeping things light…

This thread could have easily gone Sowf… :wink:

That said, I am really looking forward to this update because they are close to having something rock solid.
I just wish there were less clicks to get to where we need to be…
Feels like xmas eve! :nerd:

ROTFLMAO!!!

Kool thread/creases/pants/shirts and o yeah C 7.5.10 in there somewhere.

{‘-’}