how to set up 2 headphone mix in ur44?

thanks ive figured it out …I had to goto my audio device options instead of my vst connections then I could choose too listen to mix1 or mix2.youd think the option to output to your headphones would be in vst connections because that’s were all your inputs/outputs are made but its not so its very confusing and not as simple as Steinberg made out in there ur44 promos.
same goes for the dsp mixer its pretty much a waste of time having that if you can control it or use it within Cubase one of the main reasons I bought the ur44 was I was under the impression the dsp mixer was directly controllable via Cubase so it was easier to route,set levels,set up specific mixs to other members of the band but the dsp mixer doesn’t do anything.the mixer that comes with my emu 0404 pci card has greater control and works at the sametime as Cubase does the only downside is it doesn’t have separate headphone outputs which is what I needed.
don’t get me wrong I think the ur44 is good but I do think the promos are very very misleading.