Steinberg / Arturia V-Collection

First thanks for responding. I am literally right in the middle of it, and need to keep going. I will probably go ahead and buy it, and hope it works. If I feel good about it, I’ll still probably then get the collection and take the loss.

One thing, the weird presets do give me a feel of the range of this synth, and I am not hearing anything cheap sounding. It can do 8 bit type to ambient to core mangle. Very dynamic, and it sounds ‘Roland’ whatever that means.

I spent 30 x mins playing thru the sounds on one occasion and was very impressed overall. For the most part, if I purchased a REAL Jupiter 8 then this is how I would hope it would sound. It certainly has the potential to sound as ‘modern day’ as you want it too judging by the presets in this genre. If you had a full controller keyboard then I am certain this would be a very powerful VST to play live. And I also felt very ‘inspired’ when I played on it.

I think you should purchase it but preferably in a ‘bundle’ as I did.

If I have to time I would like to post some demo’s. But at the moment I am busy with trying to get my head around FM Synthesis ! :ugeek: