Happy Curd - game soundtrack

So my thought with this tune was to only use the GM set from HALion Sonic, but then I had to use another harpsichord to get a liiiitle more rich sound. The saxophone is also not from the GM set, but everything else is (except for the cymbal which is from the Kontakt library.)

I don’t know, I think it’s quite catchy. :slight_smile:

Click me, yo

Yeah, this brought a smile to my face…it is catchy and quite clever IMHO…also wouldn’t be out of place on the Benny Hill show… :smiley:

well done, Kevin

Thanks a lot! :smiley:

Lol, Yakety Sax !! :laughing:

Is it / are you JEWISH !! ?? :smiley:

reminds me of the mario bros game ,i bet your sick of hearing that ,nice one.

Yes, I originally thought that but then it does not not have an 'Italian ’ flavor.

yes but they aren`t real people either.

Nope! :smiley: I thought it sounded Russian at first, but then the koto part kind of screws that up. I didn’t really have any course of direction when I made this.

I can’t really figure out what you’re referring to, actually. And I know my Mario music. Thanks!

yes sorry mate ,actually it was “manic miner” which sprung to mind.

__

yes sorry mate ,actually it was “manic miner” which sprung to mind.

Yeh, that’s it !! Manic Miner lol

I had this game on Spectrum 128K !!

ha ha, loading it with an audio cassette was a pain in the butt.

It sounded like a bloody FAX MACHINE at full volume !! :astonished:

Don’t really have time to listen through the comments or even leave a long one myself. Reminds me of a Donkey Kong piece actually, though I can’t place which. Really cool videogame kind of piece. I’m one of the few that doesn’t own a smartphone nor a Twitter account so I won’t be checking the game, but judging from the picture that looks a bit crazy it seems that it might complement it well. Good stuff.

Definitely catchy! :smiley:

Fun piece, love it :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot, guys! :smiley:

Only thing I can think of is Donkey Kong 64, but I don’t know. But maybe we’re thinking of different parts of the song.

More the vibe and that Hungarian or Jewish (perhaps, not sure where that kind of folksy rhythm originated from really) kind of rhythm. I meant more of an area than sounding specifically like it though. Good stuff anyway.

brilliant …was smiling till the end!!! n toe tapping…

So much fun! Great choices of instruments :slight_smile: