What is going on with Cubase 7?

anyone needs a lawyer ? I guess there are some on the forum.
But I think it is time for you guys to look for one, since the discussion is going nowhere imho.

It reminds me to a fact that has really happened. A guy was so mad at his computer he threw it out of his window of his appartment one day. The machine was not working anymore. When i asked if he was sattisfied about it he said yes. It felt good and he needed to do that.
I think he was right. For some reason it was necessary for him, because he was too much focussed on the bad things, that it actually had to die to get rid of the negative spiral he was in. And he bougth a new machine a few days later. And his anger was over and everything went back to where it should be focussed on.
Was the new machine flawless. Sure not. But the momentum gave an end to the downward spiral.

So now you know what to do. And I can advise you to throw it out of the window at least from the second floor to be sure you will never ever see it in working order again.

But to stay on topic: what is going on with cubase… the latest release is awesome!
:stuck_out_tongue: