Pan Law for the biggest sounding mix

First and foremost, I object to being referred to as a prat. At no point did I insult you, I just asked what your recording credentials were,an honest question in an internet forum as you seems to be dismissing everything I said.

Everything I’ve said in this thread you’ve argued with and in the end I felt it pertinent to ask where you’re coming from?

My answers are not ‘half baked’ as you say and I stand by them all. I do however object to your insults.

My points like; don’t use stereo enhancers might seem vague, because they don’t give a quick fix to a solution, quite often there are no quick fixes. My points about your mix starting the moment you put up a mic to record or play a note , aren’t quick fixes either , however they are tried and tested methods most of the people I’ve worked with adhere to. I’m not in a position to listen to people mixes here and give dedicated advice, I haven’t got the time. I have the odd minute in the day to try and help the best I can, something I’ve been doing on these forums for 15 years.

In all that time I’ve never insulted anyone or not tried my best to pass on the valuable knowledge I’ve gained as someone lucky enough to have been successful in this business.

MC