Trouble connecting keyboard

I checked out your link, unfortunately (for most of us) a lot of the info is in Japanese so we really need a lot more detail where relevant.
Is it connected to the computer via a USB cable or two MIDI cables ? (from what I can gather it is the latter)
If it is MIDI cables, then what are they plugged into? I assume (from your previous post) that this is some sort of USB MIDI interface (name? model?). Remember your Keyboard MIDI out must go to the MIDI In port and the MIDI Out of the Port (if you’re using the Chromatones internal synth) goes to the MIDI In of the Keyboard.

I see it has a headphone output and appears to have built-in speakers, but I can find no mention of a Line Out connection, only an Aux Out. Assuming it can indeed produce it’s own tones, and assuming you want to record these, then you will need to dedicate an audio (mono or stereo as appropriate) track for this.

If you wish to control a VSTi, then we really need to know your MIDI setup. As I alluded in my previous post, you need to set the input of your VSTi or midi track to your MIDI interface Port - this is what the DAW sees - not your keyboard directly.
I suggest you first try to get a simple VSTi going, using the CHROMATONE as controller before anything more complicated. (FYI: If you do not intend using the Chromatones internal sound engine, then setting up an “External Instrument” is rather pointless.) Remember to you will need to set the local (echo) on/off setting both on the Instrument and on the track

Have you read the “Setting up MIDI” chapter in the Operation Manual?
The more information, details pictures etc. you provide, the fewer questions need to be asked, and the quicker we can help. Up to now it’s all a guessing game and questions. Perhaps give us a detailed step by step account of your procedure.
BTW that is one strange keyboard ! :wink: