Why Does Cubase Ruin My Creativity Every Time?

Between workspaces and hotkeys for pulling up any window I might want, I guess I don’t personally see an issue that’s killing me here. Yes, improvements could be made, but I don’t think it’s been a deal breaker for the majority of us.

Again, my presets for inputs and outputs seem to load fine. Not sure what your getting at, but might be related to your specific setup?

Non-specific and something you would have to do with any software package until any bug was fixed. But I know… you don’t see ANY problems or bugs in any of the other DAW’s on the market… go figure. :unamused:

You can’t fix something that hasn’t been implemented yet… Although I do hope it’s added, macro’s get you 9/10 of the way there currently. And just because you didn’t benefit from an improved VSTi or any of the new features you might be referring to doesn’t mean someone else didn’t.

Totally subjective… For myself, and according to what I have seen on the forums, for others as well, the new mixer was something that helped speed up the workflow. Could it be improved? Sure… That’s what updates are for.

Great… Again, it’s a personal opinion and if you feel that way then that’s fine… Why the need to continue to let us know about it??? Some of us completely disagree with your assessment of the software.

Don’t know why I bothered as this one pretty much says it all… Yet you keep coming back to comment??? Go figure :laughing:

Your right, I am a fanboy of cubase. I personally love the software and have been an owner for decades. Why on earth would I feel bad about that decision. Do I have things I hope are fixed in the future? Of course… And if for some reason I don’t like the new version, I always have the older to fall back on. I have no regrets at all with cubase being my DAW of choice. Apparently, you have a different opinion. Why you continue to feel the need to tell us about it is a bit beyond me though. Unless your just looking for justification in your decision to move on!!! In which case I would suggest a different forum. :smiley:

1 Like