Why Does Cubase Ruin My Creativity Every Time?

Yep, here we are again.

I still cannot fathom why on Bruno’s ashes someone would persist in a situation where life is such utter misery. You cannot work in it, the “workflow” is in the way, colors that cause temporary blindness, sound comparable to hearing aids, crashes, blue screens, etc. A bit exaggerated, but all the same, other people do not have the same issues, and cannot vouch for your experience. They can only speak for themselves and their experience.

I’ve said it before and I will continue saying it… Life is too short to waste on problems like these. Switch to something that works for you instead. It’s the right and the sane thing to do. It is the thing to do in such cases. If the software is still good enough to work through the bad taste, then surely it cannot be that bad?

Composing is supposed to be something you enjoy. Which brand or model is used to make that a reality, surely is irrelevant? I wouldn’t think less of Pink Floyd and “Money” if I found out that the samples were recorded using a 4-bit sample device for toddlers. It would still be the same great song.

If you are worrying about Nike versus Reebok, you are off course. It doesn’t matter in a hundred years, so why should it matter now? Nobody really gives a flying frack about one brand or another, it’s just something that has been imprinted and made into a nasty habit.

E.g. Once I looked into a CD/DVD burner from Sony, which was somewhere around $90, only to find out that (at the time) it was a Lite-On unit (the model one that particular unit only differed on the Sony with an S at the end) that they themselves sold for around $30. Sony didn’t actually make any CD or DVD units, at all.

The same thing goes for screens (TV’s and monitors). There are only a handful of manufacturers, but a ton of brands, and more often than not, I see the brands (that are not making any) being more expensive, yet more popular, and often then ones argued about in the media. LOL, it’s idiocrazy out there. It’s time to leave the asylum! :wink:

Vote with your money!

Today, in our day and age, it’s a the one vote you possess, that goes directly to the heart of the matter.