7.5.20 Impressions...

Lots of useful options in the Event Colors pop up. Besides Velocity, Pitch is another one I use frequently.

Hello,

It is not coming back as, I already mentioned on many other posts and threads “Edit Mode” its a Nuendo only feature.

Best regards,
GN

From an early Cubase 7 Musotalk (german) video interview (Youtube) with a.o. Helge Vogt and a few of the actual Beta testers.

That’s been around for a long long time - since C5 at least. It’s the default colouring option - others being MIDI channel etc.

It’s not enough to mention C5 for that feature. It’s been there at least since C5 VST32 … it’s probably been there since Cubase left its black/white pre history? :wink:

Just about all the little features in C7 → C7.5.20 is exactly what I like when I see it. People are different. Right now I’m very happy with the directions Cubase is heading in!!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Hey i like it …

sure the things i want to see like Zoom being remembered in configs is not there but I’m sure they will get there eventually

Good Job Steiny !

+1

Would love to know the majority advice on this.

Im currently on the previous update and very happily working away, I’m using cubase in a full time capacity so question is the update worth it or am i better not touching anything, if its not broke etc…?

Ask G-string :mrgreen:

Oh thank you iBM
Thank you for the kind welcome back from my months prison sentence :wink:

The question is Chris995 is there anything you need to update for ? As you say if it isn’t broken :wink:

First impression is Cubase runs smooth , graphics are ok , Asio doesn’t spike now , the control room still suffers with shite loads of latency issues , try it for yourself , disable the control room and everything is tighter , re-enable the control room and your forever fighting latency … I feel another Ban coming on :wink:

possibly unimportant to most, i am glad the new update fixes the “show channels connected to the first selected channel” command. this previously only displayed channels routed to and from a selected channel, but omitted any busses routed to via sends.

i am still waiting for ‘channel zapping’ using control+click to be restored. :confused:

if I install 7.5 as an update to 5 can I still use 5?

I have 6.5, 7 and 7.5 all installed as separate applications on my MBP. As well as many other members on this forum.

If you click on the first page of this topic you will notice other members are also running Cubase 5 to 7.5 all as seperate applications. I beleive the same goes for Mac and PC.

Cheers :slight_smile:

Hitpoints detection still inaccurate. No triplet grid in audio editor. No multitrack warping.

This one, yes… +1000

The video out bug is still here. I’ve been reporting it for a year now. Awful

Hello,

The problem with this “bug”, is that it is not consistent across all systems, some have it and some don’t.
It happens to me sometimes but only when I have left Cubase idle for a couple of hours, then I save the project and close Cubase.
Still we are making some tests and unfortunately we haven’t figured out what is causing it.
First we need to know what causes it and then we can fix it.
Do you have a step by step guide to reproduce it?

Best regards,
GN

Thanks for replying.
No, I don’t have a step by step guide, but it happens randomly. Sometimes closing a project, sometimes in the middle of a session, sometimes when idle for a while. Some users report to happen just in 64 bits. Anyway I think it is a major bug for this kind of software.

I have C5 - C7.5 all installed. No issues.