One little feature question regarding 7.5.20

I think that Steinberg do listen to their customers, and we enjoy regular updates as a result. Someone has already posted a means of showing the meter and Control room mixer side by side which I found extremely helpful and is a very suitable solution to the OP’s original query.

After 30 years of use, Cubase as it has become so much a part of my creative life that I have ceased to have an opinion about it. It just is. I invest in the upgrades and constantly discover new features that demonstrate to me that real care and thought has gone into its design over all of that time. And I know that the development team work tirelessly to improve its stability.

I often think there are a group of Cubase forum users who seem to spend their lives “testing” Cubase and howl with joy when they find a supposed problem that I will probably never experience. And you know what? I simply do not care about how this or that inconsequential bug hampers their “workflow” (God how I hate that meaningless word).

I think computers and musicians are not great fellows and a lot of the comment I see here is damning evidence that you cannot necessarily be good at both. Cubase is an incredibly complex programme which I am still learning after all these years. My sole advantage over some here is that I possess the necessary patience with it to get the end result that I want.