Steinberg have actually done me a major favour

Hmmm…Seems nothing lasts forever. Some G-string blasts from the past.

_+1 for the software … -1 for the business model
Post subject: Re: If you like the 7.5 update…+1 this and reply
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:27 am

Works perfect here
Post subject: Re: Cubase hangs at loading Halion 5!
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:59 am

I completely agree with you on the Cubase 7.5.10 being the most stable DAW going
Stability of 7.5.10 is not an issue at all , i love it …
How disappointing was Steinberg at their home show ?
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:53 am

It surely is a wonderful creation and if i was told me back in 88 we would be capable of doing what we can now i would of laughed , mainly due to being on LSD but would of thought them as being completely mental .
Here’s to another 26 years of Steinberg technology 
Post subject: Re: Please Hands down everybody for Steinberg.
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:08 am

Mauri I completely agree with you , it’s about knowing your machines capability and working with it ( im sure im going to get slated for this ) . I personally use a moderate a mount of vsti’s and plugin’s and i couldn’t wish for a better production system and as you say it’s only experience of knowi…
Post subject: Re: c7.5 is absolutely ROCK SOLID
Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:17 am

The most stable Cubase I’ve had in years. I’m quite happy. How stable is it? Really stable when you consider what it has to contend with. Stable doesn’t have to (and can never) mean “perfect.” No DAW or any software is 100% free of bugs even when it controls 100% of the code. Cubase has t…
Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:40 am
Still rock solid here With other versions of Cubase ive always had problems with recording 8 tracks of external instruments simultaneously but not with c7.5 recording an 8 track patch of Doepfer is a breeze now ,so it’s not only the setup ive been using in my OP but it’s also very stable for me as a…
Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:28 pm
_

Change is the essential existence of the universe. —Spock

Good Luck!
{‘-’}