Cubase 8 Pro was not ready for public release

quote - New versions have to be treated with caution. I wish this advice was a sticky for new users though.
(they would not make sales)
quote - It pays to wait for the demo while one works out from reviews and reports what new bits of hardware might be needed to make it all work.
(they would not make sales)
quote - If you pay for the program before the demo is ready or you have tried it, sorry, but you are a beta tester.
(then it should be priced at a beta introductory price AND labelled as such passing a beta off as RTU is outright lying)
(but then again they would not make sales)

the best and honest solution is START DEVELOPMENT EARLIER HAVE IT READY FOR THE PROJECTED RELEASE DATE!

if you must release beta at least be honest enough to say so. customers can then make an informed decision.

i feel i have been duped by the company i trusted. are customers supposed to realize and accept as default that new versions are not ready/stable/working? if that happens then:
(they definitely wont make many sales)

i have no problem sticking with 7.5 and will wait in future to buy any upgrades as im sure many will after this fiasco.
(early adopters im sure are just people who havent learned to wait till its somewhat debugged. reminds me of the old saying “its like taking candy from a baby”) well…babies learn fast!

your reputation is the foundation of ANY business and should be protected at all costs.