Steinberg Knowledge Base
The Knowledge Base is a database collated by our support specialists that provides valuable information and answers to many common and specific questions ranging from problem-solving guides to general hints on system configuration and compatibility issues.
- [Windows] Cubase and Nuendo crash upon starting a project / template
- Video Support in Nuendo and Cubase
- Instructions on how to organise 32- and 64-bit plug-ins separately
- Mac OS X: Running Steinberg software as 32-bit or 64-bit program
- Using 32-bit plug-ins on 64-bit systems
- [Windows] Steinberg Hub displays incorrect and oversized fonts
- Incompatibility of Microsoft Lync 2013 and UR Interfaces in CC Mode
- Windows: eLicenser Error Message "SYNSOACC.DLL could not be located ..."
- Workaround: Using older Steinberg software under Mac OS 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Playback/Recording creates noise on Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- USB-eLicenser/Steinberg Key - Details, Tips and Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Instructions for Cubase, Nuendo and Sequel on Windows
- Troubleshooting Instructions for Cubase, Nuendo and Sequel on Mac OS X
- Soft-eLicenser (SeL) FAQ
- Steinberg Product Compatibility Info Regarding Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Steinberg Product Compatibility Info Regarding Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Optimizing Windows for DAWs
- Using Activation Codes and Downloading Licenses with the eLicenser Control Center
- Resale Wizard for Steinberg Software
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion: Information on compatibility with Steinberg products
Product filter search
If you encounter any issues with our articles (e.g. broken links), please let us know and send us an email.