PSP develops high quality audio effect and processor plug-ins. Our products garner rave reviews and endorsements from every corner of the music production, engineering, composition, and post-production worlds. Our plug-ins have become staples in professional and home studios worldwide. Our credo explains our simple philosophy: It's The Sound That Counts!
Lexicon PSP 42 is a high-quality digital stereo delay and phrase sampler plug-in based on the legendary Lexicon PCM 42 processor famous for its distinctive sound and unique concept. Lexicon PSP 42 has been carefully designed to accurately reproduce the flexibility and warmth of this renowned classic. This has been accomplished by incorporating precise tape saturation algorithm and a delay line operating with variable sampling rate which simulates physical properties of vintage tape machine delays. The plug-in has been designed with consideration to preserve maximum signal quality at every processing stage. Functionality and sound of the Lexicon PSP 42 have been approved by Lexicon.
- Up to 9600 ms of delay time depending on internal sampling frequency,
- Continuous control of delay time,
- Tight synchronization to the host tempo and its changes,
- Tape saturation simulation based on the algorithm used in the line of our mastering processors,
- Low pass filter for high frequency absorption modeling,
- Modulation section with three different modulation signal sources (sinus, square, envelope detector) mixed in any proportions,
- Phrase sampler capability.
PSP MasterComp is a high fidelity stereo dynamics processor. Its double-precision (64-bit floating point) and double-sampled (FAT - Frequency Authentication Technique) processing offers transparency even at extreme compression settings and high sample rates.
- Total high frequency transparency thanks to double sampled processing (excluding output limiter)
- Low distortion due to our optional Smooth Level Detector algorithm
- Optional automatic attack and release times
- Wide range of controls dedicated for mastering purposes
- Over threshold compression and expansion
- Advanced side chain filtering, channel linking and compression tilting controls
- Mix control to allow fine blending between the processed and clean signal
- Optional high quality brick wall output limiter with automatic release time
- Advanced PPM/VU meters with contextual readings and adjustable parameters
PSP MixPack2 is a collection of six high-resolution, high quality audio processors designed to improve the quality of your digital audio tracks and mixes. These processors were not modeled on specific hardware analog processors, but rather on the sound and features of many analog circuits, with the goal of designing processors that can assist you in taming the sterility and harshness that often plagues digitally recorded audio. Don't let the name of this bundle fool you - while we worked hard to develop a plug-in pack that would help your mixes shine, these plug-ins are high enough quality to be at home in mastering or live tracking situations as well. All plug-ins utilize 64-bit double precision floating point algorithms throughout their entire signal path and support sample rates of up to 192kHz. The kit consists of:
- PSP MixBass2
- PSP MixTreble2
- PSP MixSaturator2
- PSP MixPressor2
- PSP MixGate2
- PSP MixSync
PSP N2O is a semi-modular multi-effect plug-in which offers unparalleled flexibility and total sound creation freedom. The high-quality sound processing modules can be routed in any configuration, allowing for endless musical journeys.
- up to four sound processing operators at a time; among the available types are: morphing resonant and formant filters, eq, delay, reverb, pitch-shifter, compressor/expander, bitcrusher, distortion, full-wave rectifier and many more
- up to four modulators at a time; the list includes: LFO, envelope detector, ADSR step sequencer
- eight assignable knobs with quick MIDI learn option for convenient access to the most essential preset parameters
- built-in limiter that uses algorithms from our extremely well regarded PSP Xenon hi-definition mastering limiter
- three displays, simplified modulation setup, keyboard and mouse wheel support for easy preset creation and tweaking
- animated response plots
- sidechain (key) input
PSP oldTimer is a vintage-style compressor designed for track and program compression and limiting. Our goal in developing this plug-in is to provide a simple compressor that offers an exceptionally musical sound while requiring a minimum of tweaking. This plug-in is not based on any specific hardware, rather it is inspired by vintage circuits and is designed to emulate some favorite characteristics of such compressors. PSP oldTimer is so simple and so easy to use, that it's difficult to make it sound bad even at extreme settings! This compressor offers soft and smooth compression in most applications, however it may slightly color the sound with its tube emulation on transients when heavily driven internally by high Compression values.
- High quality signal processing algorithms
- All internal processing done with 64 bit double precision floats.
- 32 and 64 bit floating point audio streams supported
- ZERO samples OF latency
- Up to 192kHz sample rates supported
PSP PianoVerb freeware plug-in which reproduces special kind of reverberation originally provided by piano strings. It generates reverberation using twelve string operators with adjustable damping and decay time. Each of them is tuned to a particular note starting from A(55Hz) to a G#(103.8Hz). The PSP PianoVerb string system can be transposed in the range of +-24 semitones, tuned within a range of +-100 cents and be detuned as well. Transposing to lower octaves produces a bigger and less resonant sound similar to traditional reverbs, while in turn transposing to higher octaves produces a very bright harp-like effect.
PSP sQuad is a bundle of SIX high-quality equalizer plug-ins. PSP sQuad equalizers are inspired by the best features and characteristics of classic analog hardware-musicality and simplicity. Although these EQs are easy to use we expanded their functionality by several features including variable high pass filters or switchable steepness for the shelving filters.These EQs are CPU efficient enough to be used at every stage of the creative process, from composition to tracking to final production/mixing/mastering. The processors of PSP sQuad are:
- PSP ClassicQ
- PSP ClassicQex
- PSP ConsoleQ
- PSP McQ
- PSP preQursor PSP RetroQ
PSP VintageWarmer2 is a high-quality digital simulation of an analog-style, a single- or multi-band compressor/limiter. It combines rich, warm analog processing with a straightforward user interface, and comes with a comprehensive library of presets. The plug-in processor is highly flexible and can be used for both softknee compression and brick-wall limiting. This makes it an essential tool for mixing and mastering engineers. Careful attention has been paid to PSP Vintage Warmer's overload characteristics with the processor being capable of generating saturation effects typical of analog tape recorders. PSP Vintage Warmer also incorporates professional VU and PPM metering together with accurate overload indicators thereby assuring professional quality results.
- Single or multi-band signal processing
- FAT (Frequency Authentication Technique) PSP's double sampled processing
- Shelf filters for bass and treble frequencies in single-band processing mode
- Control of bass and treble signal components in multi-band processing mode
- wo Release Mutliplier ranges for fast or relaxed processing
PSP Xenon is a full band, dual-stage limiter plug-in featuring an integrated Leveller, advanced K-System metering and psychoacoustically optimized wordlength reduction. PSP Xenon offers 64-bit precision processing throughout its entire signal path, and can operate at sample rates up to 192kHz.