For the following countries Steinberg operates a direct distribution sales model managed via a centralized purchasing and fulfillment structure based out of our Hamburg headquarters.
Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Portugal, Ireland and the United Kingdom.
Steinberg teams comprising of business development experts and product specialists are located in the major European markets to support and strengthen our mutual business and end-user relationships alike. Steinberg handles the core responsibilities of business development, sales, marketing, PR, and technical support – in addition to directly supplying Steinberg software and hardware products to resellers in the countries listed.
We welcome new applications to become a reseller from M.I, Pro Audio, Post Production and Education Specialist sales organisations in the countries above.
As a reseller, going direct with Steinberg will let your business benefit from:
- Steinberg's international marketing, communication, and PR resources
- Multi-language technical support from the Steinberg support team
- Steinberg's regional market development and channel marketing
- Assured delivery by ordering online at the Steinberg Business-to-Business Online Store
- A closer relationship with one of the world's leading music technology companies
After your application is submitted, a Steinberg sales representative will contact you as soon as possible to follow up your enquiry. Details of the Steinberg Dealer Agreement, our terms and conditions, and price lists are available on receipt of a successful reseller application. We look forward to establishing a successful business relationship with you!