Cubase 10.5 follows up the highly anticipated landmark release with many significant improvements, additional inspiring tools and major workflow refinements.
Hans Zimmer is one of the world’s best known film composers. In this video he tells us about his long Cubase history.
Switchable Rupert Neve Designs transformers and integrated DSP-powered effects ensure the premium UR-RT USB audio interfaces guarantee the best quality for Mac/PC or iOS recording.
Silvestri has always been an early adopter of technology, from his very first film score, Romancing the Stone (1984), which was among the first Hollywood scores to use Yamaha’s iconic DX-7.
- New TOOLS for UR Audio Interfaces for macOS Catalina
- WaveLab 10.0.10
- Steinberg Dropping Support for WaveLab 7
- Cubase Elements 10.5 Out Now
- SpectraLayers Pro 6.0.20 Maintenance Update
- New Granular and Spectral Synth: Padshop 2
- Cubase 10.5 Out Now
- Hardware USB driver version 2.0.2 for Mac
- HALion 6.3.1 and Groove Agent 5.0.20