Cubase 10.5 follows up the highly anticipated landmark release with many significant improvements, additional inspiring tools and major workflow refinements.
Hans Zimmer is one of the world’s best known film composers. In this video he tells us about his long Cubase history.
Switchable Rupert Neve Designs transformers and integrated DSP-powered effects ensure the premium UR-RT USB audio interfaces guarantee the best quality for Mac/PC or iOS recording.
Silvestri has always been an early adopter of technology, from his very first film score, Romancing the Stone (1984), which was among the first Hollywood scores to use Yamaha’s iconic DX-7.
- Dorico SE Free Version, 3.1 Maintenance Update and Sales Offer
- Available Now: AXR4U Audio Interface
- Padshop 2.0.1 Maintenance Update
- Cubasis 3 Now Available for iPad and iPhone
- Cubase 10.5 Trial
- Retrologue 2.2.20
- Cubase 10.5.5 Hotfix
- New TOOLS for UR Audio Interfaces for macOS Catalina
- WaveLab 10.0.10