Available now: Cubase 11
November 11, 2020
Cubase returns with this major release that encompasses all three editions: Pro, Artist and Elements. Cubase 11 boasts a sheer endless number of new features and enhancements to its studio-grade audio and MIDI tools for composing, recording, editing and mixing.
The Cubase 11 editions are available from resellers and through the Steinberg Online Shop. Various downloadable updates and upgrades, crossgrades, and education versions are exclusively available through the Steinberg Online Shop and the Steinberg website.
Customers who have activated Cubase Pro 10.5, Cubase Artist 10.5 and Cubase Elements 10.5 or earlier versions since October 14, 2020, are eligible for a free, downloadable Grace Period update to the latest version, respectively.
- Advanced Audio Export: Save time with new export queues [Pro]
- Sampler Track 2: New creative features including slicing, LFOs and legato glide [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- Scale Assistant: Follow, quantize and play live to a set scale [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- Advanced Key Editor: Create perfect pitch bends and more [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- Global Tracks: Stay in sync more easily [Pro]
- Frequency 2: Amazingly precise dynamic EQ for better mixing [Pro]
- Squasher: Improve leads, tame bass and enhance reverb for EDM [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- Score Editor: Workflow improvements and beautiful new fonts [Pro]
- New Samples: Six fresh, exclusive sound and loop sets [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- SuperVision: Super-flexible, customizable metering [Pro, Artist]
- Imager: Multiband stereo placement for perfect panning [Pro, Artist]
- MultiTap Delay Surround Support: Delay in up to 5.1 surround sound [Pro]
- Windows 10 Variable DPI: More scaling settings [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- Cubase Artists/Elements Upgrades: More bang for fewer bucks [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- Multiple Side-Chain: Improved input architecture [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- Eucon Support: Latest Avid console compatibility [Pro]
- VST Connect SE 5: Resizable HiDPI-ready interface for remote recording solutions [Pro]
- Workflow and UI Improvements: Refinements to make your working life easier [Pro, Artist]
- Apple Metal Acceleration: Enjoy maximum Mac performance [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- SpectraLayers One: Remarkable visual editing and audio source separation [Pro, Artist]
January 27, 2021
After the initial release of Cubase 11 last November, we are now providing the first maintenance...
January 25, 2021
Today, we are releasing an array of new Sound & Loop Sets. The first assortment is provided by...
January 21, 2021
Transverse is the latest addition to join the world of HALion instruments. Created by dvCompTools,...
January 20, 2021
After releasing Nuendo 11 in December to great acclaim, this latest iteration is now also available...
January 12, 2021
The UR-C interfaces receive a free, comprehensive update, making them even more versatile. With its...
December 22, 2020
VST Connect Pro comes with a new maintenance update, including over 25 fixes and improvements that...
December 17, 2020
Cubasis 3, our award-winning music production app for iOS and Android devices, has just been...
December 17, 2020
Our premium RND Portico compressor and EQ as well as the Yamaha Vintage Plug-in Collection have...