Available now: Cubase 11
November 11, 2020
Cubase returns with this major release that encompasses all three editions: Pro, Artist and Elements. Cubase 11 boasts a sheer endless number of new features and enhancements to its studio-grade audio and MIDI tools for composing, recording, editing and mixing.
The Cubase 11 editions are available from resellers and through the Steinberg Online Shop. Various downloadable updates and upgrades, crossgrades, and education versions are exclusively available through the Steinberg Online Shop and the Steinberg website.
Customers who have activated Cubase Pro 10.5, Cubase Artist 10.5 and Cubase Elements 10.5 or earlier versions since October 14, 2020, are eligible for a free, downloadable Grace Period update to the latest version, respectively.
- Advanced Audio Export: Save time with new export queues [Pro]
- Sampler Track 2: New creative features including slicing, LFOs and legato glide [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- Scale Assistant: Follow, quantize and play live to a set scale [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- Advanced Key Editor: Create perfect pitch bends and more [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- Global Tracks: Stay in sync more easily [Pro]
- Frequency 2: Amazingly precise dynamic EQ for better mixing [Pro]
- Squasher: Improve leads, tame bass and enhance reverb for EDM [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- Score Editor: Workflow improvements and beautiful new fonts [Pro]
- New Samples: Six fresh, exclusive sound and loop sets [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- SuperVision: Super-flexible, customizable metering [Pro, Artist]
- Imager: Multiband stereo placement for perfect panning [Pro, Artist]
- MultiTap Delay Surround Support: Delay in up to 5.1 surround sound [Pro]
- Windows 10 Variable DPI: More scaling settings [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- Cubase Artists/Elements Upgrades: More bang for fewer bucks [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- Multiple Side-Chain: Improved input architecture [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- Eucon Support: Latest Avid console compatibility [Pro]
- VST Connect SE 5: Resizable HiDPI-ready interface for remote recording solutions [Pro]
- Workflow and UI Improvements: Refinements to make your working life easier [Pro, Artist]
- Apple Metal Acceleration: Enjoy maximum Mac performance [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- SpectraLayers One: Remarkable visual editing and audio source separation [Pro, Artist]
December 16, 2020
We have just released the trial versions of Cubase Pro 11 and Cubase Elements 11 in order for you...
December 15, 2020
This is the latest instrument for HALion. From virtual instrument creators Sonuscore, Ethnic Vocal...
December 9, 2020
Celebrating Nuendo's 20th anniversary, we're making a big splash with the immediate availability of...
December 8, 2020
Steinberg announced today that it is discontinuing its technical support for the following products...
November 24, 2020
The latest maintenance update is now available for WaveLab Pro, WaveLab Elements and WaveLab LE....
November 19, 2020
We have just released the new Nuendo SyncStation driver 22.214.171.124 for Mac computers. With this...
November 16, 2020
Due to our major Cubase release, several instruments have received maintenance updates some of...
November 12, 2020
Dear Cubase customers, As you most probably have noticed, our license servers have been struggling...