Available now: Cubase 11
November 11, 2020
Cubase returns with this major release that encompasses all three editions: Pro, Artist and Elements. Cubase 11 boasts a sheer endless number of new features and enhancements to its studio-grade audio and MIDI tools for composing, recording, editing and mixing.
The Cubase 11 editions are available from resellers and through the Steinberg Online Shop. Various downloadable updates and upgrades, crossgrades, and education versions are exclusively available through the Steinberg Online Shop and the Steinberg website.
Customers who have activated Cubase Pro 10.5, Cubase Artist 10.5 and Cubase Elements 10.5 or earlier versions since October 14, 2020, are eligible for a free, downloadable Grace Period update to the latest version, respectively.
- Advanced Audio Export: Save time with new export queues [Pro]
- Sampler Track 2: New creative features including slicing, LFOs and legato glide [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- Scale Assistant: Follow, quantize and play live to a set scale [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- Advanced Key Editor: Create perfect pitch bends and more [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- Global Tracks: Stay in sync more easily [Pro]
- Frequency 2: Amazingly precise dynamic EQ for better mixing [Pro]
- Squasher: Improve leads, tame bass and enhance reverb for EDM [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- Score Editor: Workflow improvements and beautiful new fonts [Pro]
- New Samples: Six fresh, exclusive sound and loop sets [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- SuperVision: Super-flexible, customizable metering [Pro, Artist]
- Imager: Multiband stereo placement for perfect panning [Pro, Artist]
- MultiTap Delay Surround Support: Delay in up to 5.1 surround sound [Pro]
- Windows 10 Variable DPI: More scaling settings [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- Cubase Artists/Elements Upgrades: More bang for fewer bucks [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- Multiple Side-Chain: Improved input architecture [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- Eucon Support: Latest Avid console compatibility [Pro]
- VST Connect SE 5: Resizable HiDPI-ready interface for remote recording solutions [Pro]
- Workflow and UI Improvements: Refinements to make your working life easier [Pro, Artist]
- Apple Metal Acceleration: Enjoy maximum Mac performance [Pro, Artist, Elements]
- SpectraLayers One: Remarkable visual editing and audio source separation [Pro, Artist]
November 12, 2020
The public release of Big Sur is imminent/now available and the first Mac computers using Apple...
October 28, 2020
Kingdom is a beautifully expansion for Padshop 2 designed by Gary Gibbons from Online Music...
October 28, 2020
Created by Online Music Foundry, Bewitcher for Padshop 2 combines acoustic and re-synthesized...
October 21, 2020
VST Connect Pro is our remote multi-track recording solution for Cubase and Nuendo users, letting...
October 6, 2020
Revolution-Cre8 by Sample Fuel is the latest instrument for HALion that's available through our...
October 5, 2020
Apple has announced its latest operating system, macOS Big Sur, version 11, which is to be released...
September 30, 2020
This is the second maintenance update for SpectraLayers Pro and SpectraLayers Elements 7 since...
September 28, 2020
We are now offering a great bundle deal! Available only in selected countries for a limited time,...