Available Now: WaveLab Pro 10 and WaveLab Elements 10
October 14, 2019
Here's a mastering software that meets all demands - there's something for mixing and mastering studios, post-production facilities, sound designers, musicians, journalists, broadcasters, radio journalists, podcasters - the list goes on and on.
The actual news is that we've just released the next major update with a ton of new features and enhancements. Both retail versions are available from resellers and through the Steinberg Online Shop. And there's a great introductory price to go with it, so best head over to our store right away. Various downloadable updates and upgrades are exclusively available through the Steinberg Online Shop.
And if you've activated WaveLab 9.5 or earlier versions of WaveLab since September 17, 2019, then you are eligible for a free, downloadable Grace Period update to the latest corresponding version.
- Video playback support to arrange, edit and process the audio of a video file in synchronization with the visuals.
- Extended external effects support for integrating external effect devices into the WaveLab signal flow via external FX buses (Pro only).
- Reference Track for adding a reference audio file to the Audio Montage, allowing switching between it and the audio files being worked on (Pro only).
- External editor support for integrating other audio editors into the WaveLab workflow, allowing clips to be modified in those applications from within the WaveLab session (Pro only).
- Undo/Redo History is a completely new undo/redo edit history system, also now available for the first time in the Audio Editor workspace.
- Multitrack recording in the Audio Montage (Pro only).
- Audio Montage Inspector and track list overhaul which delivers user interface improvements in the Audio Montage window, with dedicated controls for audio, reference and video tracks.
- Audio Montage Inline Editing allows complete clips to be opened from within the Audio Montage and non-destructively edited in the Waveform Editor or Spectrum Editor (Pro only).
- Live input stream recording which lets as many audio streams as the input device/system can handle be recorded/rendered through the Master section and inserted plug-in chain (Pro only).
- Further improvements including an enhanced audio settings dialog; Marker list and CD list follow playback indicator; import markers from XML files (Pro only); more effects and playback processing in the Master section (Pro only); performance monitor; CD album display in the CD Tool window; real-time rendering with audition; improved third-party VST plug-in support; improved playback and more.
November 14, 2019
The next SpectraLayers Pro update includes several small tweaks to the software's powerful...
November 13, 2019
In light of the Cubase 10.5 release today, we are also introducing a new version of our granular...
November 13, 2019
With the 30th anniversary of Cubase slowly coming to an end, we are happy to announce the release...
November 12, 2019
We are pleased to announce the release of a new version of the Yamaha Steinberg USB driver for Mac....
November 12, 2019
Two more maintenance updates coming your way! Both HALion 6.3.1 and Groove Agent 5.0.20 are small...
November 6, 2019
In 2008, the MR816CSX and MR816X FireWire audio interfaces were the first hardware products created...
November 5, 2019
This is our second news regarding compatibility with macOS Catalina. Released in October, the...
October 30, 2019
After interviewing Hans Zimmer in his studio at Remote Control Productions, we further invited...