Available Now: WaveLab Pro 10 and WaveLab Elements 10
October 14, 2019
Here's a mastering software that meets all demands - there's something for mixing and mastering studios, post-production facilities, sound designers, musicians, journalists, broadcasters, radio journalists, podcasters - the list goes on and on.
The actual news is that we've just released the next major update with a ton of new features and enhancements. Both retail versions are available from resellers and through the Steinberg Online Shop. And there's a great introductory price to go with it, so best head over to our store right away. Various downloadable updates and upgrades are exclusively available through the Steinberg Online Shop.
And if you've activated WaveLab 9.5 or earlier versions of WaveLab since September 17, 2019, then you are eligible for a free, downloadable Grace Period update to the latest corresponding version.
- Video playback support to arrange, edit and process the audio of a video file in synchronization with the visuals.
- Extended external effects support for integrating external effect devices into the WaveLab signal flow via external FX buses (Pro only).
- Reference Track for adding a reference audio file to the Audio Montage, allowing switching between it and the audio files being worked on (Pro only).
- External editor support for integrating other audio editors into the WaveLab workflow, allowing clips to be modified in those applications from within the WaveLab session (Pro only).
- Undo/Redo History is a completely new undo/redo edit history system, also now available for the first time in the Audio Editor workspace.
- Multitrack recording in the Audio Montage (Pro only).
- Audio Montage Inspector and track list overhaul which delivers user interface improvements in the Audio Montage window, with dedicated controls for audio, reference and video tracks.
- Audio Montage Inline Editing allows complete clips to be opened from within the Audio Montage and non-destructively edited in the Waveform Editor or Spectrum Editor (Pro only).
- Live input stream recording which lets as many audio streams as the input device/system can handle be recorded/rendered through the Master section and inserted plug-in chain (Pro only).
- Further improvements including an enhanced audio settings dialog; Marker list and CD list follow playback indicator; import markers from XML files (Pro only); more effects and playback processing in the Master section (Pro only); performance monitor; CD album display in the CD Tool window; real-time rendering with audition; improved third-party VST plug-in support; improved playback and more.
February 27, 2021
Since February 25, we are experiencing license server outages which have lead to failed license...
February 24, 2021
Since Apple's Big Sur operating system was released in November, we have been conducting...
February 23, 2021
We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of Dorico 3.5.12, a minor maintenance release...
February 17, 2021
Backbone 1.1 is no mere maintenance update. This update comes with new presets and new features....
February 10, 2021
Now exclusively available in our online store: Fractals is the latest expansion pack for our...
February 9, 2021
The latest Windows 10 update has rendered WaveLab 9 incompatible, and due to technical reasons we...
February 4, 2021
Created by Soundiron, Voice of Wind: Adey is the latest library expansion for HALion. The 1.6 GB...
February 3, 2021
A new maintenance update for WaveLab is now available. Since WaveLab 10.0.60 improves...