Available now: WaveLab Pro 9.5 and WaveLab Elements 9.5
October 24, 2017
WaveLab is back with version 9.5. This update represents a quantum leap in audio quality, boasting a vast range of brand-new features for professional audio editing and mastering tasks alongside many workflow improvements.
The latest iteration provides a state-of-the-art Spectrum Editor that comprises many new tools and editing functions for accurate editing in the brand-new Spectrogram and Wavelet displays. With the patent-pending Audio Inpainting technology, users can intelligently recreate and replace corrupt audio material. Also, a streamlined workflow for automatic error detection and correction has been added to WaveLab Pro 9.5, accompanied by many further improvements, including:
- The new RestoreRig plug-in suite including a DeClicker, DeCrackler, DePopper, DeNoiser and DeBuzzer
- A Live Spectrogram to monitor the spectral information of an audio signal in real time during recording and playback
- A revamped plug-in set with new batch processing modules, an enhanced MasterRig, a redesigned GUI in most dynamic-effects as well as new processing algorithms
- Apple Touch Bar support for easy and direct access to pre-defined tasks and functions at your fingertips
- Further improvements including high DPI support, a bleep censor generator, gapless MP3 rendering, iXML track name support and much more
Also released today, WaveLab Elements 9.5 presents many new, top-notch features including the Spectrogram and the brand-new RestoreRig plug-in suite.
Customers who have activated WaveLab Pro 9 and WaveLab Elements 9 since September 26, 2017, are eligible for a free, downloadable Grace Period update to the latest versions, respectively.
The WaveLab Pro 9.5 and WaveLab Elements 9.5 full retail versions are now available from resellers and through the Steinberg Online Shop. Product availability may vary depending on reseller.
February 22, 2018
Today we are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the latest Cubase maintenance...
February 19, 2018
Today we are happy to announce the availability of Dorico 1.2.10. This minor maintenance update...
February 2, 2018
We would like to congratulate all Grammy winners but especially our Cubase endorsers for doing so...
January 26, 2018
Today we are happy to announce the worldwide availability of WaveLab Pro 9.5 full and educational...
January 26, 2018
Today we are happy to announce the worldwide availability of Nuendo 8 full, educator and student...
January 25, 2018
Today we are happy to announce the immediate availability of the update versions 6.1 for HALion and...
January 24, 2018
Today we are happy to announce the availability of the Russian operation manual for the Cubase 9.5...
January 18, 2018
This year’s NAMM show is once again held in Anaheim, California. Amongst others we’ll be there to...