Available now: WaveLab Pro 9.5 and WaveLab Elements 9.5
October 24, 2017
WaveLab is back with version 9.5. This update represents a quantum leap in audio quality, boasting a vast range of brand-new features for professional audio editing and mastering tasks alongside many workflow improvements.
The latest iteration provides a state-of-the-art Spectrum Editor that comprises many new tools and editing functions for accurate editing in the brand-new Spectrogram and Wavelet displays. With the patent-pending Audio Inpainting technology, users can intelligently recreate and replace corrupt audio material. Also, a streamlined workflow for automatic error detection and correction has been added to WaveLab Pro 9.5, accompanied by many further improvements, including:
- The new RestoreRig plug-in suite including a DeClicker, DeCrackler, DePopper, DeNoiser and DeBuzzer
- A Live Spectrogram to monitor the spectral information of an audio signal in real time during recording and playback
- A revamped plug-in set with new batch processing modules, an enhanced MasterRig, a redesigned GUI in most dynamic-effects as well as new processing algorithms
- Apple Touch Bar support for easy and direct access to pre-defined tasks and functions at your fingertips
- Further improvements including high DPI support, a bleep censor generator, gapless MP3 rendering, iXML track name support and much more
Also released today, WaveLab Elements 9.5 presents many new, top-notch features including the Spectrogram and the brand-new RestoreRig plug-in suite.
Customers who have activated WaveLab Pro 9 and WaveLab Elements 9 since September 26, 2017, are eligible for a free, downloadable Grace Period update to the latest versions, respectively.
The WaveLab Pro 9.5 and WaveLab Elements 9.5 full retail versions are now available from resellers and through the Steinberg Online Shop. Product availability may vary depending on reseller.
December 5, 2018
This is a clear recommendation to install the new maintenance update. The 8.3.10 patch offers...
December 3, 2018
There's so much happening here at Steinberg and yet another maintenance update has found its way...
November 29, 2018
We've been testing long and thoroughly, and so it's time to inform you that many of our latest...
November 29, 2018
There's a new point-forty update available to download for all WaveLab 9.5 users. It's a small...
November 28, 2018
Dorico 2.2 is now available as a free update for Dorico Pro 2 and Dorico Elements 2 customers....
November 19, 2018
We are pleased to announce the release of a new version of the Yamaha Steinberg USB driver for...
November 13, 2018
After only one year, Cubase returns with this major release that encompasses all three editions:...
November 1, 2018
For all our Cubase 9.5 users, this one's a definite must-install. Several issues concerning...