Available now: WaveLab Pro 9.5 and WaveLab Elements 9.5
October 24, 2017
WaveLab is back with version 9.5. This update represents a quantum leap in audio quality, boasting a vast range of brand-new features for professional audio editing and mastering tasks alongside many workflow improvements.
The latest iteration provides a state-of-the-art Spectrum Editor that comprises many new tools and editing functions for accurate editing in the brand-new Spectrogram and Wavelet displays. With the patent-pending Audio Inpainting technology, users can intelligently recreate and replace corrupt audio material. Also, a streamlined workflow for automatic error detection and correction has been added to WaveLab Pro 9.5, accompanied by many further improvements, including:
- The new RestoreRig plug-in suite including a DeClicker, DeCrackler, DePopper, DeNoiser and DeBuzzer
- A Live Spectrogram to monitor the spectral information of an audio signal in real time during recording and playback
- A revamped plug-in set with new batch processing modules, an enhanced MasterRig, a redesigned GUI in most dynamic-effects as well as new processing algorithms
- Apple Touch Bar support for easy and direct access to pre-defined tasks and functions at your fingertips
- Further improvements including high DPI support, a bleep censor generator, gapless MP3 rendering, iXML track name support and much more
Also released today, WaveLab Elements 9.5 presents many new, top-notch features including the Spectrogram and the brand-new RestoreRig plug-in suite.
Customers who have activated WaveLab Pro 9 and WaveLab Elements 9 since September 26, 2017, are eligible for a free, downloadable Grace Period update to the latest versions, respectively.
The WaveLab Pro 9.5 and WaveLab Elements 9.5 full retail versions are now available from resellers and through the Steinberg Online Shop. Product availability may vary depending on reseller.
November 24, 2017
We have a hot new deal in stock for you! Starting today until November 27, 2017, you can save 40%...
November 21, 2017
We are delighted to announce the release of Cubasis 2.3. The latest iteration of our award-winning...
November 15, 2017
Today we are proud to announce the arrival of Cubase 9.5, the next major update to all three...
November 7, 2017
Today we are happy to announce the availability of Nuendo 8.1. This update provides new...
October 30, 2017
From today until January 31, 2018, we are offering our UR customers the VST Sound Loop Sets...
October 18, 2017
We recently published an entire new Cubasis Quick Tips playlist on our Mobile Apps YouTube...
October 18, 2017
We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the maintenance update, version 4.0.10,...
October 17, 2017
Today we are happy to announce that the Russian version of the Cubase 9 operation manual is ready...