CMC 1.1 update available
June 11, 2012
Steinberg is excited to release a new software update for its CMC series of modular USB controllers. The 1.1 version adds several new functions and improvements to the innovative Cubase controller range.
CMC 1.1 key improvements:
- LED dimming option for continuous illumination while using the controllers in dimmed studios (all CMC units)
- Improved touch controller sensitivity (CMC-CH, CMC-FD)
- Key Repeat capability for faster channel selection (CMC-CH, CMC-FD, CMC-QC)
- Comprehensive folder track control (CMC-CH)
- Easy Control Room volume level adjustment using the AI Knob (CMC-AI)
For all features and enhancements, please check the version history on the download page. The CMC update version 1.1 (Tools for CMC and firmware) is now available as a free download from the Steinberg support section.
August 9, 2019
On Saturday, August 10, between 5 PM and 8 PM CEST, a service partner of Steinberg will carry out...
July 25, 2019
We have just released the 6.0.10 maintenance update for SpectraLayers Pro which includes a few...
July 24, 2019
Here’s an amazing bundle that really doesn’t leave any wishes unfulfilled. Written in big letters...
July 17, 2019
The latest maintenance update for HALion 6 and HALion Sonic (SE) 3 has a lot in store for you!...
July 9, 2019
Now available in our online store! Vibrant is a collection of four legendary electric pianos that...
July 3, 2019
We would like to introduce you to our latest family member: SpectraLayers Pro 6! This software...
June 26, 2019
Nuendo 10.1 has just been released, with feature additions and enhancements. Nuendo now supports...
June 26, 2019
There's a new update in town and its headliner is ARA support! 10.0.30 boasts ARA 2 compatibility...