Cubase Elements 7 released
June 17, 2013
Steinberg is happy to announce the availability of Cubase Elements 7, the latest incarnation of its entry-level music production system. Including the new MixConsole, Chord Track for easy chord management and the award-winning audio engine, Cubase Elements 7 welcomes you to the exciting world of Cubase.
- All-new MixConsole provides the ultimate mixing experience with 192 kHz support
- Integrated EQ/Dynamics channel strip modules for epic pro-console sound
- More insane tones for your guitar with the VST Amp Rack guitar tone suite and world-class guitarists’ signature presets
- 350 new sounds for HALion Sonic SE ranging from detailed acoustic instruments to brilliant synthesizers.
- Global Chord Track to work with harmonies in a project context
Find out more on the new features
Cubase Elements 7 is now available at your local Steinberg dealer* and (as download and boxed version) in the Steinberg Online Shop.
Customers who have activated Cubase Elements 6 since April 15, 2013, are eligible for a free, downloadable Grace Period Update to the latest version.
*Availability of Cubase Elemenst 7 at local outlets may vary regionally.
April 25, 2017
Due to an issue caused by the release of iOS 10.3.1 by Apple, Cubase iC Pro fails to connect to a...
April 24, 2017
Announced at the NAB show in Las Vegas, USA, we are now providing a bespoke version of WaveLab that...
April 11, 2017
Based out of Berlin, Germany, Superbooth is an annual one-of-its-kind exhibition, taking place on...
April 6, 2017
This year’s Musikmesse trade show in Frankfurt, Germany, had won big surprise for us in stock! We...
April 5, 2017
Starting from today until September 30, all buyers of Steinberg audio hardware and selected Yamaha...
April 4, 2017
Next to all the news around the Musikmesse show, we thought you’d be delighted to know that we’re...
April 4, 2017
We are happy to announce the immediate availability of the free HALion 6 trial. Take delight in...
March 28, 2017
We’ll be at the Musikmesse trade show in Frankfurt, Germany, from April 5–8. You’re more than...