Cubase Elements 7 released
June 17, 2013
Steinberg is happy to announce the availability of Cubase Elements 7, the latest incarnation of its entry-level music production system. Including the new MixConsole, Chord Track for easy chord management and the award-winning audio engine, Cubase Elements 7 welcomes you to the exciting world of Cubase.
- All-new MixConsole provides the ultimate mixing experience with 192 kHz support
- Integrated EQ/Dynamics channel strip modules for epic pro-console sound
- More insane tones for your guitar with the VST Amp Rack guitar tone suite and world-class guitarists’ signature presets
- 350 new sounds for HALion Sonic SE ranging from detailed acoustic instruments to brilliant synthesizers.
- Global Chord Track to work with harmonies in a project context
Find out more on the new features
Cubase Elements 7 is now available at your local Steinberg dealer* and (as download and boxed version) in the Steinberg Online Shop.
Customers who have activated Cubase Elements 6 since April 15, 2013, are eligible for a free, downloadable Grace Period Update to the latest version.
*Availability of Cubase Elemenst 7 at local outlets may vary regionally.
July 21, 2017
We are proud to announce Steinberg’s co-sponsorship of the 2017 International Society for Music...
July 20, 2017
Today we are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the update versions 6.0.15 for...
July 20, 2017
Today we are releasing the final HALion 5 maintenance update, version 5.1.20. The update fixes...
July 19, 2017
We are pleased to inform you of the immediate availability of the Nuendo 8 trial version. Nuendo 8...
July 18, 2017
Our #URamazing photo contest began early April and lasted until the end of June. It was a huge...
July 17, 2017
Starting from today until July 24, you can take the time-limited chance to get hold of two of the...
July 13, 2017
Today we are pleased to announce the release of the latest update for Groove Agent, version 4.2.40....
July 12, 2017
After having released Nuendo 8 only weeks ago we continue to focus on making the Nuendo experience...