Cubasis 1.6 update released
September 16, 2013
Steinberg is happy to release a new update for its Cubasis app.
New in version 1.6
- New pristine audio engine with extended sample rates (44.1/48/96kHz) and bit rates (16/24-bit)
- Real-time playback of arbitrary audio file formats (44.1/48/96kHz and 16/24/32 bit) independently of the project's sample rate and bit depth.
- Up to 24 assignable physical outputs
- Assignable metronome output and pan
- MIDI Clock latency compensation slider
- Audio input gain adjustment option for audio interfaces and external microphones
Customers can download the update free of charge from the Apple App Store.
December 7, 2016
One year after releasing the point update, Cubase is back with major updates incorporating new...
November 30, 2016
We are happy to announce the immediate availability of a free trial version of Dorico. Dorico is...
November 29, 2016
We are happy to inform you about the Smart Click update version 1.1 which is available from today...
November 25, 2016
We are pleased to announce the release of the first Dorico update, version 1.0.10. This update...
November 24, 2016
Today we release new TOOLS updates for the UR242, UR44, UR28M, UR824, CI2 and MR816 audio...
November 21, 2016
We would like to inform you that from today on the UR22mkII Recording Pack is available through our...
November 17, 2016
Since Apple released macOS 10.12 Sierra in September, we have been solidly testing our software...
November 2, 2016
Future Electronica, the next VST Sound Instrument Set for Groove Agent 4 and Groove Agent SE 4 is...