Dorico 2.2.10 update now available
February 5, 2019
We are pleased to announce the availability of Dorico 2.2.10, which delivers improvements to the new features that arrived in Dorico 2.2 in November 2018, plus a handful of new features.
Dorico 2.2.10 includes improvements to real-time MIDI recording, transcription and requantization, including automatic notation of piano pedalling, and an option to automatically fill gaps between notes if they were not played completely legato.
Other new features in Dorico 2.2.10 include:
- Auto-save. In the unlikely event that Dorico closes unexpectedly, when you restart the program, you can recover unsaved work.
- Flip. A new command allows you to flip the placement of slurs, dynamics, text items, stems, beams, and articulations simply by hitting the F key.
- Tokens. New tokens for use with flow headings have been added.
- Pre-flight check for printing. If you attempt to print a part layout in concert pitch rather than transposed pitch, Dorico will warn you and give you the option to automatically correct transposition before printing.
- Trills. New options allow you to show or hide the trill extension line by default for trills on single notes, and to change the notehead used by the auxiliary note.
- Playback of playing techniques. Switching between playing techniques in playback now works much more reliably, for example for mute/open, harmonics, etc.
Dorico 2.2.10 also includes bug fixes and improves the performance of the application. The update is recommended for all Dorico Pro 2 and Dorico Elements 2 customers. Download the update today using the Steinberg Download Assistant.
Dorico 1.x customers can purchase an update to Dorico Pro 2 from the Steinberg Online Shop.
August 9, 2019
On Saturday, August 10, between 5 PM and 8 PM CEST, a service partner of Steinberg will carry out...
July 25, 2019
We have just released the 6.0.10 maintenance update for SpectraLayers Pro which includes a few...
July 24, 2019
Here’s an amazing bundle that really doesn’t leave any wishes unfulfilled. Written in big letters...
July 17, 2019
The latest maintenance update for HALion 6 and HALion Sonic (SE) 3 has a lot in store for you!...
July 9, 2019
Now available in our online store! Vibrant is a collection of four legendary electric pianos that...
July 3, 2019
We would like to introduce you to our latest family member: SpectraLayers Pro 6! This software...
June 26, 2019
Nuendo 10.1 has just been released, with feature additions and enhancements. Nuendo now supports...
June 26, 2019
There's a new update in town and its headliner is ARA support! 10.0.30 boasts ARA 2 compatibility...