Dorico 2.2.10 update now available
February 5, 2019
We are pleased to announce the availability of Dorico 2.2.10, which delivers improvements to the new features that arrived in Dorico 2.2 in November 2018, plus a handful of new features.
Dorico 2.2.10 includes improvements to real-time MIDI recording, transcription and requantization, including automatic notation of piano pedalling, and an option to automatically fill gaps between notes if they were not played completely legato.
Other new features in Dorico 2.2.10 include:
- Auto-save. In the unlikely event that Dorico closes unexpectedly, when you restart the program, you can recover unsaved work.
- Flip. A new command allows you to flip the placement of slurs, dynamics, text items, stems, beams, and articulations simply by hitting the F key.
- Tokens. New tokens for use with flow headings have been added.
- Pre-flight check for printing. If you attempt to print a part layout in concert pitch rather than transposed pitch, Dorico will warn you and give you the option to automatically correct transposition before printing.
- Trills. New options allow you to show or hide the trill extension line by default for trills on single notes, and to change the notehead used by the auxiliary note.
- Playback of playing techniques. Switching between playing techniques in playback now works much more reliably, for example for mute/open, harmonics, etc.
Dorico 2.2.10 also includes bug fixes and improves the performance of the application. The update is recommended for all Dorico Pro 2 and Dorico Elements 2 customers. Download the update today using the Steinberg Download Assistant.
Dorico 1.x customers can purchase an update to Dorico Pro 2 from the Steinberg Online Shop.
March 4, 2021
SpectraLayers 7.0.30 is available for SpectraLayers Pro 7 and SpectraLayers Elements 7. This...
March 3, 2021
We have released the latest maintenance update for HALion 6 and HALion Sonic (SE) 3. This update...
March 2, 2021
Imaginear is the latest expansion exclusively available for Retrologue 2. Comprising 275 brand-new...
February 28, 2021
[Update, Feb. 28:] Since Sunday morning, the license server is available again to handle...
February 27, 2021
Since February 25, we are experiencing license server outages which have lead to failed license...
February 24, 2021
Since Apple's Big Sur operating system was released in November, we have been conducting...
February 23, 2021
We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of Dorico 3.5.12, a minor maintenance release...
February 17, 2021
Backbone 1.1 is no mere maintenance update. This update comes with new presets and new features....