Dorico 2.2.10 update now available
February 5, 2019
We are pleased to announce the availability of Dorico 2.2.10, which delivers improvements to the new features that arrived in Dorico 2.2 in November 2018, plus a handful of new features.
Dorico 2.2.10 includes improvements to real-time MIDI recording, transcription and requantization, including automatic notation of piano pedalling, and an option to automatically fill gaps between notes if they were not played completely legato.
Other new features in Dorico 2.2.10 include:
- Auto-save. In the unlikely event that Dorico closes unexpectedly, when you restart the program, you can recover unsaved work.
- Flip. A new command allows you to flip the placement of slurs, dynamics, text items, stems, beams, and articulations simply by hitting the F key.
- Tokens. New tokens for use with flow headings have been added.
- Pre-flight check for printing. If you attempt to print a part layout in concert pitch rather than transposed pitch, Dorico will warn you and give you the option to automatically correct transposition before printing.
- Trills. New options allow you to show or hide the trill extension line by default for trills on single notes, and to change the notehead used by the auxiliary note.
- Playback of playing techniques. Switching between playing techniques in playback now works much more reliably, for example for mute/open, harmonics, etc.
Dorico 2.2.10 also includes bug fixes and improves the performance of the application. The update is recommended for all Dorico Pro 2 and Dorico Elements 2 customers. Download the update today using the Steinberg Download Assistant.
Dorico 1.x customers can purchase an update to Dorico Pro 2 from the Steinberg Online Shop.
April 17, 2019
RAST-A is a new synthesizer for HALion, emulating voltage-controlled synths of the 1980s. So...
April 16, 2019
This is the latest maintenance update for all Cubase 10 versions. In addition to several fixes,...
April 11, 2019
We are pleased to announce the release of a new version of the Yamaha Steinberg USB driver for...
April 5, 2019
This year’s Musikmesse trade show in Frankfurt, Germany, had two big surprises for us in stock! We...
April 4, 2019
Maintenance update version 1.2.20 is now available for our granular synthesizer, Padshop Pro. As...
March 28, 2019
There are new TOOLS versions available for our UR audio interfaces, both for macOS and Windows. The...
March 21, 2019
After our previous library addition to Groove Agent 5, this one's for Retrologue 2, our powerful...
March 20, 2019
Nuendo 10 is being unveiled at this year’s Game Developer Conference (GDC) Expo in San Francisco....