Dorico 2.2.10 update now available
February 5, 2019
We are pleased to announce the availability of Dorico 2.2.10, which delivers improvements to the new features that arrived in Dorico 2.2 in November 2018, plus a handful of new features.
Dorico 2.2.10 includes improvements to real-time MIDI recording, transcription and requantization, including automatic notation of piano pedalling, and an option to automatically fill gaps between notes if they were not played completely legato.
Other new features in Dorico 2.2.10 include:
- Auto-save. In the unlikely event that Dorico closes unexpectedly, when you restart the program, you can recover unsaved work.
- Flip. A new command allows you to flip the placement of slurs, dynamics, text items, stems, beams, and articulations simply by hitting the F key.
- Tokens. New tokens for use with flow headings have been added.
- Pre-flight check for printing. If you attempt to print a part layout in concert pitch rather than transposed pitch, Dorico will warn you and give you the option to automatically correct transposition before printing.
- Trills. New options allow you to show or hide the trill extension line by default for trills on single notes, and to change the notehead used by the auxiliary note.
- Playback of playing techniques. Switching between playing techniques in playback now works much more reliably, for example for mute/open, harmonics, etc.
Dorico 2.2.10 also includes bug fixes and improves the performance of the application. The update is recommended for all Dorico Pro 2 and Dorico Elements 2 customers. Download the update today using the Steinberg Download Assistant.
Dorico 1.x customers can purchase an update to Dorico Pro 2 from the Steinberg Online Shop.
December 9, 2020
Celebrating Nuendo's 20th anniversary, we're making a big splash with the immediate availability of...
December 8, 2020
Steinberg announced today that it is discontinuing its technical support for the following products...
November 24, 2020
The latest maintenance update is now available for WaveLab Pro, WaveLab Elements and WaveLab LE....
November 19, 2020
We have just released the new Nuendo SyncStation driver 18.104.22.168 for Mac computers. With this...
November 16, 2020
Due to our major Cubase release, several instruments have received maintenance updates some of...
November 12, 2020
Dear Cubase customers, As you most probably have noticed, our license servers have been struggling...
November 12, 2020
The public release of Big Sur is imminent/now available and the first Mac computers using Apple...
November 11, 2020
Cubase returns with this major release that encompasses all three editions: Pro, Artist and...