Dorico 2.2.10 update now available
February 5, 2019
We are pleased to announce the availability of Dorico 2.2.10, which delivers improvements to the new features that arrived in Dorico 2.2 in November 2018, plus a handful of new features.
Dorico 2.2.10 includes improvements to real-time MIDI recording, transcription and requantization, including automatic notation of piano pedalling, and an option to automatically fill gaps between notes if they were not played completely legato.
Other new features in Dorico 2.2.10 include:
- Auto-save. In the unlikely event that Dorico closes unexpectedly, when you restart the program, you can recover unsaved work.
- Flip. A new command allows you to flip the placement of slurs, dynamics, text items, stems, beams, and articulations simply by hitting the F key.
- Tokens. New tokens for use with flow headings have been added.
- Pre-flight check for printing. If you attempt to print a part layout in concert pitch rather than transposed pitch, Dorico will warn you and give you the option to automatically correct transposition before printing.
- Trills. New options allow you to show or hide the trill extension line by default for trills on single notes, and to change the notehead used by the auxiliary note.
- Playback of playing techniques. Switching between playing techniques in playback now works much more reliably, for example for mute/open, harmonics, etc.
Dorico 2.2.10 also includes bug fixes and improves the performance of the application. The update is recommended for all Dorico Pro 2 and Dorico Elements 2 customers. Download the update today using the Steinberg Download Assistant.
Dorico 1.x customers can purchase an update to Dorico Pro 2 from the Steinberg Online Shop.
August 6, 2007
Michael Fakesch’s name has until now been almost exclusively been associated with the German...
July 10, 2007
Steinberg has issued a hotfix update for HALion 3.3, HALion Symphonic Orchestra 1.3, The Grand...
July 4, 2007
Steinberg and Virtual Katy Development Limited are pleased to announce that Virtual Katy, one of...
June 14, 2007
Peter Baldock is among the UK’s most sought-after audio post professionals, with a long list of...
June 13, 2007
We’re pleased to announce that the new forum for Sequel customers is now open on...
June 5, 2007
Ruff & Jam, otherwise known as Jean Marie Moens and Luke Mourinet, are among the most talented...
May 24, 2007
Steinberg is pleased to announce a Universal Binary update to its Virtual Bassist VST instrument...
May 16, 2007
Steinberg has released new updates to its Universal Binary versions of the Virtual Guitarist 2 and...