Dorico 2.2.10 update now available
February 5, 2019
We are pleased to announce the availability of Dorico 2.2.10, which delivers improvements to the new features that arrived in Dorico 2.2 in November 2018, plus a handful of new features.
Dorico 2.2.10 includes improvements to real-time MIDI recording, transcription and requantization, including automatic notation of piano pedalling, and an option to automatically fill gaps between notes if they were not played completely legato.
Other new features in Dorico 2.2.10 include:
- Auto-save. In the unlikely event that Dorico closes unexpectedly, when you restart the program, you can recover unsaved work.
- Flip. A new command allows you to flip the placement of slurs, dynamics, text items, stems, beams, and articulations simply by hitting the F key.
- Tokens. New tokens for use with flow headings have been added.
- Pre-flight check for printing. If you attempt to print a part layout in concert pitch rather than transposed pitch, Dorico will warn you and give you the option to automatically correct transposition before printing.
- Trills. New options allow you to show or hide the trill extension line by default for trills on single notes, and to change the notehead used by the auxiliary note.
- Playback of playing techniques. Switching between playing techniques in playback now works much more reliably, for example for mute/open, harmonics, etc.
Dorico 2.2.10 also includes bug fixes and improves the performance of the application. The update is recommended for all Dorico Pro 2 and Dorico Elements 2 customers. Download the update today using the Steinberg Download Assistant.
Dorico 1.x customers can purchase an update to Dorico Pro 2 from the Steinberg Online Shop.
April 27, 2007
Steinberg is pleased to announce Universal Binary updates to VSTi’s based on its award-winning...
April 5, 2007
This year’s Musikmesse saw the 8th annual Musikmesse International Press Award (MIPA) ceremony,...
April 5, 2007
Steinberg is pleased to announce Universal Binary updates to its Virtual Guitarist 2 and Hypersonic...
March 23, 2007
The Support team at our HQ in Hamburg, Germany has started preparations for the Musikmesse...
February 26, 2007
The Oscar®-winning film The Queen featured Nuendo throughout its post production processes, with...
February 20, 2007
Steinberg is pleased to announce that it is distributing the Internal Mixing serries of tutorial...
February 6, 2007
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH has announced an update to the Nuendo EuCon adapter module to...
February 1, 2007
The hundreds of remixes we received of our Cubase 4 campaign song “All 4 You” have been...