Dorico 2.2.10 update now available
February 5, 2019
We are pleased to announce the availability of Dorico 2.2.10, which delivers improvements to the new features that arrived in Dorico 2.2 in November 2018, plus a handful of new features.
Dorico 2.2.10 includes improvements to real-time MIDI recording, transcription and requantization, including automatic notation of piano pedalling, and an option to automatically fill gaps between notes if they were not played completely legato.
Other new features in Dorico 2.2.10 include:
- Auto-save. In the unlikely event that Dorico closes unexpectedly, when you restart the program, you can recover unsaved work.
- Flip. A new command allows you to flip the placement of slurs, dynamics, text items, stems, beams, and articulations simply by hitting the F key.
- Tokens. New tokens for use with flow headings have been added.
- Pre-flight check for printing. If you attempt to print a part layout in concert pitch rather than transposed pitch, Dorico will warn you and give you the option to automatically correct transposition before printing.
- Trills. New options allow you to show or hide the trill extension line by default for trills on single notes, and to change the notehead used by the auxiliary note.
- Playback of playing techniques. Switching between playing techniques in playback now works much more reliably, for example for mute/open, harmonics, etc.
Dorico 2.2.10 also includes bug fixes and improves the performance of the application. The update is recommended for all Dorico Pro 2 and Dorico Elements 2 customers. Download the update today using the Steinberg Download Assistant.
Dorico 1.x customers can purchase an update to Dorico Pro 2 from the Steinberg Online Shop.
May 18, 2006
Following the successful American AES Convention in New York in October 2005, which played host to...
May 11, 2006
Cutting Edge Audio and Video Group are pleased to announce a special Steinberg clinic showcasing...
May 9, 2006
Steinberg and the prestigous Berklee College of Music will be holding a public clinic on Thursday...
May 8, 2006
Hear The Difference – an in depth look at the Nuendo recording system
April 26, 2006
Andre Moroe is a renowned sound designer and producer of Deep House, Electro and Ambient music.
April 20, 2006
A new update for all Nuendo 3 users is now available! Version 3.2.1 is recommended for all Nuendo 3...
April 20, 2006
An update for HALion String Edition 2 is now available: Version 22.214.171.1248 (PC) and 126.96.36.1990...
April 18, 2006
The new update for HALion 3 is now available, and contains several enhancements. Version 188.8.131.528...